• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 21Sam

contribution rewards on Arc over level 100

Can someone tell me what formular I need to put in an excel spreadsheet to calculate the contribution rewards on a Arc over level 100 please
  2. 21Sam

GB Investment tool

Hi can anyone point me towards a tutorial on using the FOE GB Investment tool please
  3. 21Sam

Expansions on moving ages

Hi i think i read somewhere that when you move up an age you automatically get a expansion is that correct please
  4. 21Sam

Antiques Dealer

Can i ask a question please when i want to sell something in the antiques dealer, i select the item i want to sell then i select the number of hours for the trade do i then have to spend diamonds to get the sale going. if i dont use diamonds it does nothing
  5. 21Sam

Where is that small building

Hi guys Just a thought i have a very crowded city and i have a few watchtowers dotted around and to fill up one spot and some are behind GB and are difficult to fine now i need to upgrade them to level 2 Years ago i used to play settlers and if you wanted to fine all the buildings of one sort...
  6. 21Sam

Winter Event

How do you win today's special prize in the winter evens please
  7. 21Sam

Reconstruction Mode

Hi i have just used the reconstruction mode and when i was putting the GB back on my city the pirate ship and the arc were not there so i discarded the changes and reverted back to my original city buy the pirate ship and the arc were not back on the city they were missing and i was in a flap...
  8. 21Sam

Guild Expedition

Hi can i ask are the guild expeditions the same in all the guilds, i ask as i have just changed guilds and i am waiting to start the new guild expedition, but i am interested to know if the difficulty and the rewards be the same in both guilds
  9. 21Sam

What GB should i build

Hi a few weeks ago i saw a thread on here comparing pros and cons of each GB and i thought i had saved the link but no its not there now. I have searched for it but i am not able to find it Can anyone help please
  10. 21Sam

Fighting with Rogues

Hi can i please ask if it fight with several rogues i understand if a rouge gets killed he turns into another unit thats fighting with him My question is if he changes into a great swordsman after the battle does he stay as a swordsman or whatever he changes, so what happens after the battle
  11. 21Sam

Why am i not able to place forge points in other played GB

Hi i need a little advice please, I have some GB and players have placed forge points in them and i would like to return the favor by placing points in their GB Sometimes this works ok if they are friends or guild mates but i am not able to place points in any ones GB, even if they have placed...
  12. 21Sam

Event history has it changed

Hi has something changed in the event history yesterday I was able to go to the town hall, then news, then event history and then I could see on the top of the event window a ribbon with all the ages displayed and I could click on the age I am in and see where I was in the rankings. But today...
  13. 21Sam

Points Score in Guild expedition and Late Middle ages Tower

How do the points accumulate in the Guilds Expedition work i see i have had less encounters that some other players but contributed more point to the Guild, and i have more encounters than some but contributed less points? Also in the LMA tower the same here i have had less fights than some...
  14. 21Sam

How do i choose people to fight with

Hi i have not been playing the fighting bit of this game but the daily challenge keeps saying win X number of battles. So to complete these quests i have started fighting. but how do i select the people to fight with, i know i can fight with the neighbors and it makes sense to choose the...
  15. 21Sam

How can i invite more friends

Hi i have just deleted quite a few friends who were not active in the game anymore, and now i would like to invite more but when i try it says i have already invited 80 players into my Friends list. I only have just over 80 friends and i did not invite them all quite a lot sent me requests to...
  16. 21Sam

Story line quests

A few day ago i saw a post where someone was asking after scouting a province they had a quest in the story line quest to acquire sectors in that province and because the province was above the age they were playing in all the goods were almost impossible to get, but it was clogging up the...
  17. 21Sam

Army Managment

Hi can someone give me a little advice please i have 8 defenders protecting my town but now i have better defenders and i would like to swap some defender with the better ones but the only way i can seem to do this is delete some defenders and then replace them. So my question if i delete a...
  18. 21Sam

Spring Event

Hi guys can someone please explain the spring even to me, When i click on the spring event at the top of the screen i get the box with the spring event. in the top lefr corner there is a daily special. What is this for it does not seem to do anything
  19. 21Sam

Deleting old buildings

Hi can i ask for a little advice please As i move up levels in this game i have some old buildings from say the bronze age like spearfighters and stone cutters plus hunters huts, and blacksmiths, will i be needing these later as i need the space for the newer better buildings as i am now in the...
  20. 21Sam

Trades not working

Hi i have seen recently that all my trades complete properly IE a few time si have created a trade and after its accepted the good are not ariving in my inventory This has happened more than one has anyone seen this