Where is that small building

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by 21Sam, May 15, 2019.

1. 21Sam

21Sam Corporal

Hi guys
    Just a thought i have a very crowded city and i have a few watchtowers dotted around and to fill up one spot and some are behind GB and are difficult to fine now i need to upgrade them to level 2
    Years ago i used to play settlers and if you wanted to fine all the buildings of one sort you could press a key on the keyboard and click on one of the buildings and it would highlight all of them

Is this not possible in this game i think it would help

2. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

@21Sam if you're using desktop you can hover over buildings to find out what they are

if you're using mobile you should be able to click on it to get the info

For both versions once you've unlocked reconstruction mode you can use that to store everything in front of what you want to look at so you can see better before returning to your city view

3. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

Oh and for that just go into your inventory and use the upgrades. It'll make it explicitly clear which ones can be upgraded and if there's nothing to upgrade it'll tell you. I moved one of the watchfires behind the Himeji Castle to demonstrate.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

4. 21Sam

21Sam Corporal

Ok thank you i see that now

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  5. shad23

shad23 Tsar

i know what you mean Emberguard
    but they are still hard to see when behind a building i hate those 1 by 1 buildings i try to not build any cause they are so hard to find and click on

Emberguard likes this.
  6. HRC

HRC Monarch

you could always use the cityplanner tool and open your city up in the blue 2D option