• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition

21Sam

Corporal
Hi can i ask are the guild expeditions the same in all the guilds, i ask as i have just changed guilds and i am waiting to start the new guild expedition, but i am interested to know if the difficulty and the rewards be the same in both guilds

DeletedUser

Yes it is exactly the same the only variety you’ll experience is that advancing in era brings differences/ difficulties within the GE.

DeletedUser115727

I was planning to create new topic about my question, but i think i can write it here - how to get Guild Expedition second difficulty? I mean, i know that every player must contribute some goods to the guild treasury, but the last call is from the guild admin and most of the guilds seem to be without active admin... How do i know which guild unlock 2-nd or even 3-rd difficulty?

DeletedUser

I was planning to create new topic about my question, but i think i can write it here - how to get Guild Expedition second difficulty? I mean, i know that every player must contribute some goods to the guild treasury, but the last call is from the guild admin and most of the guilds seem to be without active admin... How do i know which guild unlock 2-nd or even 3-rd difficulty?

Simple answer really you can’t :)
Only leaders and founders of a guild can do this.
In other words I’d look for a better organized guild if I was you.

You can browse guilds via the software version to see if there is a guild you’d like or post here that you look for a proper guild within your world in the Geme World Section

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115727

I have just managed to join a guild from top 10, so i think it will be better now :)

DeletedUser99692

GE is generic for all guilds up to 4 levels of difficulty are available if your guild leaders choose to unlock these for you.

If you can access the game through a browser then you will have the ability to search guilds and click on their profiles to see if they advertise the opening of GE levels in that information before applying to join. If you need any help in accessing the game from a second device then contact support.

DeletedUser115793

GE if i receive 20 goods were do they go as i cant find them in my stock?