• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Army Managment

21Sam

Corporal
Hi can someone give me a little advice please i have 8 defenders protecting my town but now i have better defenders and i would like to swap some defender with the better ones but the only way i can seem to do this is delete some defenders and then replace them.

So my question if i delete a defender do i then loose that person of does he go back into my army pool,

Also i have just started in the late middle ages so what is the best army person to have as defenders as i get attacked almost every day, after a attack do i have to heal the defenders in some way please

I see my defenders all have full blue segments under them and i have the full 8 but when i scroll across the rest of my army the display shows a odd number of defenders

Last edited:

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
don't delete the existing defenders!
In army management press the blue button and then click on the defender you want to remove and then click the replacement.
If using a tablet you click on the defender and then select what you want to do from the menu that pops up.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
You don't need to heal defenders. I recommend you do the GE to try and win ritual flames which will increase army defence.
Also get Deal castle and st basils and level them up as high as possible as they also increase defence.
Make sure you collect goods on time and try and aid those that attack and win their hearts :)

dimondus

Captain
Also i have just started in the late middle ages so what is the best army person to have as defenders as i get attacked almost every day, after a attack do i have to heal the defenders in some way please
I'm at LMA and my defense consist of 4 imp guards, 3 cannons and a drummer. I have 31% def bonus without any GBs. I had couple attacks but when attacker lose 2-3 troops he usually stop bothering me :) If not then he become my friend, simple as that because I need an active players in my friends list.
Also get Deal castle and st basils and level them up as high as possible as they also increase defence.
I'd rather stop on ritual flames and watchfires, those 2 GB's mostly useless.