• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

contribution rewards on Arc over level 100

21Sam

Corporal
Can someone tell me what formular I need to put in an excel spreadsheet to calculate the contribution rewards on a Arc over level 100 please

Emberguard

Legend
Can someone tell me what formular I need to put in an excel spreadsheet to calculate the contribution rewards on a Arc over level 100 please
Depends on what you're trying to calculate

Do you have the figures for the base reward amounts + amount to level already in the spreadsheet?

Or are we starting from scratch and need all the values entered?

21Sam

Corporal
Hi thank for the reply
I have the base amount and what i am trying to do my arc is at level 101, i would like to be able to do is work out what contribution reward i would having donated xxx amount of fps in a friends GB for upto level 110 please

Knight of ICE

From level 80 on, contribution reward goes up with 0,1% and goods reward with 2.

Emberguard

Legend
Ok, you want something like:

=Round(P1*1.9)

"P1" you would change to whatever spreadsheet coordinates you've stored the base amount for 1st positions contribution reward. Round function would ensure .5 is rounded up to a whole number

1.9 is the Arc bonus at 90%. You could use a dropdown menu to change the percentage to whatever is in the dropdown menu. If you do that you would change "1.9" in the formula to the coordinates of the dropdown menu

Then you want to click on the column containing your formula and use Ctrl D if you're duplicating the formula downwards, or click on the row and use Ctrl R to duplicate it sideways

Then if you want to add it all together for a running total you need to use the =SUM() function

21Sam

Corporal
I get this message i have changes the cell to to match your formula

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 36

Emberguard

Legend
Oh yeah, the function probably needs to use all uppercase letters

So change Round to ROUND

Edit: Looking up the differences between Excel and Sheets, I think Excel might work slightly differently from sheets for this function.

If changing to uppercase isn't enough. Try this:

=ROUND(P1*1.9,0)

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Ok i have changed Round to ROUND and ROUNDUP and i still get the same result
try changing to

=ROUND(P1*1.9,0)

In google sheets what I gave you would have been sufficient, but I think in excel it needs to define the amount of spaces we're rounding to (which is what the 0 is going to tell it)

21Sam

Corporal
Brilliant that worked thank you so much. i just need to works out the percentage increase for each arc level

Thanks again