• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Points Score in Guild expedition and Late Middle ages Tower

21Sam

Corporal
How do the points accumulate in the Guilds Expedition work i see i have had less encounters that some other players but contributed more point to the Guild, and i have more encounters than some but contributed less points?

Also in the LMA tower the same here i have had less fights than some players and scored more points, and some people have had more fights than me and scored less points?

Agent327

Overlord
You score points with the units you defeat. Damage you get yourself and units you loose get deducted from that.

vikingraider

Emperor
All era's get different points too. Completing the first encounter in IA gets around 30 points. Completing it in late era's would get a lot more. And negotiating gets more points than fighting

DeletedUser112017

All era's get different points too. Completing the first encounter in IA gets around 30 points. Completing it in late era's would get a lot more. And negotiating gets more points than fighting

Which is a pain for every warrior that negotiate with their sword or railgun even :P

But it's true, negotiating brings more points.

DeletedUser99692

Along with the information from above your personal fight point score is influenced by your happiness rating when fighting. Always better to go into battle with your city enthusiastic.
Negotiation points are dependant on the number of tries too. So there are a lot of variables involved.