• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Story line quests

21Sam

Corporal
A few day ago i saw a post where someone was asking after scouting a province they had a quest in the story line quest to acquire sectors in that province and because the province was above the age they were playing in all the goods were almost impossible to get, but it was clogging up the quests in the story line.

The advice was to stop scouting and then that quest would not show again.

Well today i acquired all the sectors i had scouted, and now the story quest line is asking mt to scout two provinces so that slot on the story quest line is now useless

I am unable to find the original post so posted again

What good is that

DeletedUser96901

the story quest will always want you to do more on the map
that is the only purpose of it. make you advance

The advice was to stop scouting and then that quest would not show again.
that is in daily challenge
no open sectors: no task to acquire sectors

DeletedUser113180

I also have a complain concerning story quest.
I'm done researching both culture building in HMA. Story quest did not give me credit for it. it doesn't make sense that I have to unlock the culture building in LMA just to aquire this STORY quest.

I'd totally get it if it was a side quest.... but it is a story quest. moving ahead of the story should not hinder me like this.

it should count as a finished requirement

if it is a finished requirement... it should have a green check right?

FYI: I'm still at HMA
take note:
story quest are required
side quest are optional

so moving ahead of the story (but still maintaining within the same age) should not detain me by NOT crediting already finished requirements in the story
pmdBfXA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I also have a complain concerning story quest.
I'm done researching both culture building in HMA. Story quest did not give me credit for it. it doesn't make sense that I have to unlock the culture building in LMA just to aquire this STORY quest.

I'd totally get it if it was a side quest.... but it is a story quest. moving ahead of the story should not hinder me like this.

it should count as a finished requirement

if it is a finished requirement... it should have a green check right?

FYI: I'm still at HMA
take note:
story quest are required
side quest are optional

so moving ahead of the story (but still maintaining within the same age) should not detain me by NOT crediting already finished requirements in the story
pmdBfXA.png

Story quest is to research a technology that unlocks a cultural building. It does not mention it has to be a HMA building. Yes you have done that, but not when the quest was active. That you have done it does not count. You have also done it when you were in earlier ages. Should that count as well?

Last edited:

DeletedUser113180

Yes, i had to unlock an LMA culture building instead. It was not a specific story quest.

DeletedUser99692

As Agent has said it will only count if you do the research after accepting the quest. If you have any doubts please contact support and we will investigate.