• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why am i not able to place forge points in other played GB

21Sam

Corporal
Hi i need a little advice please,
I have some GB and players have placed forge points in them and i would like to return the favor by placing points in their GB
Sometimes this works ok if they are friends or guild mates but i am not able to place points in any ones GB, even if they have placed points in mine

I get the message (Social Connection Updated) this action is not possible. you are no longer friends or guild mates with this player.

I how can they place points for me but i am not able to return the gesture.

DeletedUser113033

they probably placed it when u were in the same hood...and the hood is changed....what u can do now is send them a friend request, or wait to meet them in the hood again....

21Sam

Corporal
they probably placed it when u were in the same hood...and the hood is changed....what u can do now is send them a friend request, or wait to meet them in the hood again....

Thanks for the reply but no they have never been in the hood to my knowledge its too many to be that

DeletedUser113033

hmmm ok then...wait for smbd more experienced to answer u....maybe u just have secret admirers;)

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah what agent said. Either they were in your hood without you realising, they were a friend and dumped you or they briefly joined your guild and then left

DeletedUser99692

If someone has donated to a level of your gb they can continue to donate until that level has finished. Same applies to any Gb you have donated to.

Agent327

Overlord
If someone has donated to a level of your gb they can continue to donate until that level has finished. Same applies to any Gb you have donated to.

They still had to be in your hood, your guild, or your friendslist at one time.