• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fighting with Rogues

21Sam

Corporal
Hi can i please ask if it fight with several rogues i understand if a rouge gets killed he turns into another unit thats fighting with him

My question is if he changes into a great swordsman after the battle does he stay as a swordsman or whatever he changes, so what happens after the battle

DeletedUser97166

After battle Rogues return to their original state, meaning they will be rogues again

Galladhorn

Monarch
That also goes for Double Battles (Events, Quests and GE) – the Roque will return to being a Rogue when proceeding to the 2nd battle.
Also the extra Point a Drummer gives the army will be renenwed for the next battle (That is if the drummer is still in the army).
The same goes for the effect of having a single Champion in the army.