• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reconstruction Mode

21Sam

Corporal
Hi i have just used the reconstruction mode and when i was putting the GB back on my city the pirate ship and the arc were not there so i discarded the changes and reverted back to my original city buy the pirate ship and the arc were not back on the city they were missing and i was in a flap.

So i logged out and back in and then they were both back and i now think more things were missing so they are back now but i am frighten to try again

So has anyone got any ideas what to do next

DeletedUser113901

Report the bug. Reload when this happens. If a building really disappears make a support ticket to get it back.

21Sam

Corporal
Yes i did report it ans support said it was a visual display error and a reboot and clear the browser cache would sort it and it did all the buildings were back

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah it's usually a visual error but if you click on the spot where the building should be you'll get the pop up that shows when clicking on the building.

Funny thing, for a while whenever I collected from the Dynamic Tower the entire tower disappeared..... of course it always came back. But kinda funny