• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #13 2017-07-31

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I've over 300k and have had the 30% fight boost on most of the time.. can't really spend it all... Most of the other boosts aren't that useful to me
Interesting ... I'm at 400k silver and climbing.

At one stage I had 50 or more Town Houses and the 60% coin boost was fantastic. Now I'm at 30 houses and chasing a few coins for 1 or 2 daily fps doesn't seem so constructive. Even the idea of building St. Mark's Basilica to boost coin production is a very backwards intuitive means to harvest huge amounts of fps.

I think most people get 5-10% of their fps from coins ... not inconsequential but it's not going to fast-track your economy.

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 yeah even spending 4-8k silver a day on fight boost pretty much since the tavern came into existence.. it just keeps stockpiling. I now visit the tavern for the fps 5-8 a day not the silver coin

i do have have the St Mark's (level 6) so I collect about 1.2-2m coin a day and this I can convert into fps - my fp cost is now almost 300k. Don't underestimate the usefulness of being able to buy fps with gold coin...

I'm fairly young at this game, with my tavern only recently getting to complete upgrade. Still, I have nearly 100k tavern silver. I'm not quite spending continuously, though: something I need to get into the habit of doing.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I struggle to use Tavern silver anywhere; have over 800K! I fight through Level 4 GE and only use the combat boost if I'm feeling lazy. At the moment the only time it gets used is those event quests requiring a Tavern boost to be activated.

DeletedUser110179

I struggle to use Tavern silver anywhere; have over 800K! I fight through Level 4 GE and only use the combat boost if I'm feeling lazy.
That is so kewl ... I'm dying to get througth GE4 without tavern boost (only got halfway).
That said, I don't have Castel del Monte and I do battle every encounter (even level 1).

I'm keen to do it without CdM.
I enjoy the challenge of battling well and carefully (eventhough I will sometimes auto-battle halfway through to save time and get the job done).
Othertimes, I see that my knowledge is lacking (like a rogue will act as pathfinder, allowing the second rogue to leapfrog an extra block ahead of the first ... wierd).

Too much attacking boost spoils your game (skills that veterans took years to acquire).

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
I can usually only last until around battle 36/7 fighting. I'd love to be able to watch you guys who are experts fight.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I only manage it because I've camped in CE for so long and CE is the easiest Age to fight in! I've CdM at 21, CoA and Zeus at 11, and AO at 30. With other special building boosts my troops get a 137%/98% attacking boost; more than enough for fighting through Level 4 GE especially when the AO critical hits spawn at the right time.

DeletedUser110914

I can't seem to get my tavern full, got it at 12 now but that often takes more then a day to fill. Maybe I should add some more friends.
Currently I don't see the use of the tavern for me, I'm more concerned with stacking up on loads of goods and leveling up the GB's I have. Though I have heard that it is not always that useful to level them all the way up, but leave LoA and Mark at lvl 5 for example.
I am chasing Albert en ToR Blueprints at the moment without a lot of luck, haven't gotten any Arc prints yet :|

DeletedUser110914

I mostly get through Level 1, but I negotiate most of the time so some goods are emptied up at the end of Level on, beginning of Level 2.

DeletedUser110914

First one (increase collected goods) might be a good one, if you're low on a good you can get them a bit quicker. Some goods are rare to find on the market. I'm currently low on wires and porcelain that I need for the tech tree, but there are barely any trades on the market, and I don't have them as a boost so it would take ages to get 60 of em.
The kit idea seems okay, I like having the buildings that give goods at different levels, make sure I still have a steady, albeit, small instream of HMA/LMA goods

joesoap

Major-General
I only manage it because I've camped in CE for so long and CE is the easiest Age to fight in! I've CdM at 21, CoA and Zeus at 11, and AO at 30. With other special building boosts my troops get a 137%/98% attacking boost; more than enough for fighting through Level 4 GE especially when the AO critical hits spawn at the right time.
dont tell inno that CE is easy or they will adjust it in some way to make it harder

DeletedUser108047

78/69% here. That must explain it then. Why is CE easiest?

Not sure what @LadyHecate does... I don't think CE is easy....but... in my experience, the ranged AA is a good unit that when combined with high boost (attack and defence eg CdM, Zeus at high levels) and an AO at high levels, that can be a very good unit in a 1+7 rogues combo because of the retaliation and range

DeletedUser110195

@Dane thorson I'm up past 80k now, until PE it was rare to go past 25, and only briefly. I've only got 60% attack/defense from my GBs, no AO, no traz. Along with building up silver on hitting PE rogues have begun to pile up, now that I can use some proper strategy in the fights. No normal military buildings, 1 champ retreat, 3 rogue hideouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.