• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I suspect a player is cheating how do I report this, they may not be cheating but I have seen a player using Oceanic Future Armies against me when their Town Hall is only Arctic Future?
    DeletedUser99588
    Spin on the spot and say beetlejuice three times. A moderator will then be with you shortly.
    Amy Steele
    Hi Roland Deschain 64, apologies for the delayed reply. bradype is correct. It's possible for a player to receive army units from quests that are 2 or even 3 ages in advance of their own age, by being advanced in the quest line
    FelixPSY375
    FelixPSY375
    They may get the units from OF by Quests. Its totally legit.
    hello Amy
    i help one friend to build his oracle yesterday and didn t get the rewards for that. what can i do or where can i report.
    thanks
    DeletedUser99692
    Open settings / contact support / put in a support ticket
    Please could close my thread down asap it called High Level Players in Hoods as I would like to spend more time playing FoE ..Please shut it asap thanks for your time
    Hello, Amy Steele!
    I wouldn't bother you but not sure what is supposed to do. I'm new to the forum and couldn't post anywhere: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". Just wanted to participate in forum's monthly contest. Thank you in advance! ^_^
    Amy Steele
    Hi Aedesia the Warrior 657,
    You should now be able to post that forum competition entry. If you are still having problems please do let me know and I will assist you further.
    hello Amy.
    I would like to report a problem please. The game announced an 'error' when healing units. It did this several times refreshing itself each time, when finally it refreshed and all my diamonds were gone. I had 1280 diamonds. now I have zero. I am a regular purchaser of diamonds.
    kind regards
    James
    Amy Steele
    Hi dubblemonkey, there was a display issue with Diamonds last night where balances were displaying as zero. This has now been corrected and you should once again see your Diamonds displayed.

If during this time you lost a unit because were unable to heal it, please contact our in game support team, who will be able to assist you
    Hi Amy. Re What Time is It competition #53. I was one of the winners last week but have not yet been contacted by Support. I don’t want to bug them if they are flat out and will get to it, but also don’t want to miss the opportunity for the prize if it’s dropped off their list. Thanks for all you do to keep the game fun and running.
    What steps can I take when a Rouge Guild executive boots all members out of the Guild and then exits himself. I find that I can't reassemble the Guild because of the 7 day exclusion on members that have (in this case - unjustly) been booted out of the Guild Thks for any assistance - Karromar
    DeletedUser112027
    At the very least Amy, could an Admin keep a file open on this person so that if this player is a chronic disrupter action can be taken?
    I probably look like an idiot but I cannot seem to locate where you are supposed to actually POST a bug. Can you please explain? World Houndsmoore - problem: can't see/use spearfighters even after I sold/rebuilt the building and rerecruited them.
    Hello Amy, sorry to bother you, I am fairly new to the forum and my very first post has a title that after feedback for the post, I would like to change. Can you do that for me please? It is under ideas currently titled 20 hour Great Building Collection Cycle, can you please remove the "20 Hour" bit? Thank you :)
    DeletedUser7719
    Hey Butterfly, I, (Senior) Forum Moderators are in charge of editing/moderating things are the forums. If you want to change a title of one of your thread, normally you can reply to that thread asking for the change, or "Report" your post with that reason.
    I have just changed it for you as well :)
    hello amy
    when i tried to log in this morning my normal way with password and username it woukd not accept them and i coukd not raise a ticket either and it also did not recognise my email address either so the only way i can get in to my account at the moment is by logging in via facebook.
    but i did have a strange email asking me to verify an email address which was not mine for someone in america.
    I have a question I hope you can help me with. On a quest for a reward, I received a portrait. What can I do with that and what is it's advantage? Tks for your help
    Here's wishing you more happiness than all my words can tell Not just alone for Christmas but for all the year as well. Happy Holidays!
    take a badge, it must be you in that frame
    go away you none damn dirty rat
    hi Amy
    I just found this option when i clicked on your avatar!
    do you ever fancy chatting as opposed to just putting numbers on the screen?
    jampots
    ps I assume this doesn't get posted on the forum for everyone to see, but if you reply, i'm not sure i know where to look for it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…