Amy Steele
Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2017 at 12:17 AM

Share This Page

Amy Steele

Forum Administrator, from Mostly Fel Dranghyr and Houndsmoor (when not here)

FoE Team Forum Administrator
Amy Steele was last seen:
Viewing thread Week #24 2017-10-16, Oct 17, 2017 at 12:17 AM
    1. earthfyres
      earthfyres
      I probably look like an idiot but I cannot seem to locate where you are supposed to actually POST a bug. Can you please explain? World Houndsmoore - problem: can't see/use spearfighters even after I sold/rebuilt the building and rerecruited them.
      1. Amy Steele
        Amy Steele
        Oct 3, 2017
    2. butterfly567
      butterfly567
      Hello Amy, sorry to bother you, I am fairly new to the forum and my very first post has a title that after feedback for the post, I would like to change. Can you do that for me please? It is under ideas currently titled 20 hour Great Building Collection Cycle, can you please remove the "20 Hour" bit? Thank you :)
      1. ByeOrDie
        ByeOrDie
        Hey Butterfly, I, (Senior) Forum Moderators are in charge of editing/moderating things are the forums. If you want to change a title of one of your thread, normally you can reply to that thread asking for the change, or "Report" your post with that reason.
        I have just changed it for you as well :)
        Aug 26, 2016
        butterfly567 likes this.
    3. monica12
      monica12
      hello amy
      when i tried to log in this morning my normal way with password and username it woukd not accept them and i coukd not raise a ticket either and it also did not recognise my email address either so the only way i can get in to my account at the moment is by logging in via facebook.
      but i did have a strange email asking me to verify an email address which was not mine for someone in america.
    4. OVERTYPE
      OVERTYPE
      Happy Birth Day :)
    5. dubie12345
      dubie12345
      I have a question I hope you can help me with. On a quest for a reward, I received a portrait. What can I do with that and what is it's advantage? Tks for your help
    6. OVERTYPE
      OVERTYPE
      Here's wishing you more happiness than all my words can tell Not just alone for Christmas but for all the year as well. Happy Holidays!
      1. edicied likes this.
    7. Cutuin
      Cutuin
      take a badge, it must be you in that frame
      [IMG]
    8. Cutuin
      Cutuin
      go away you none damn dirty rat
    9. jampots
      jampots
      hi Amy
      I just found this option when i clicked on your avatar!
      do you ever fancy chatting as opposed to just putting numbers on the screen?
      jampots
      ps I assume this doesn't get posted on the forum for everyone to see, but if you reply, i'm not sure i know where to look for it!
  • Signature

Founder: Mutual Trade - Fel Dranghyr/Safe Haven - Houndsmoor