• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sell Renovation Kits and One Up Kits in the Tavern shop

Proposal:

Allow players to buy Renovation Kits and One Up Kits - and maybe Store Buildings - using tavern silver.

(I could not find any such idea in the forums.)

Reason:

There have been a lot of events and a new bunch of special buildings made available. Unfortunately, these do not auto-upgrade with age and must be upgraded. However, the availability of both Renovation Kits and One Up Kits to upgrade them is very restricted - so much so that players are discussing which of these 'special' buildings are special enough to upgrade and which they must (regrettably) delete.

Details:

The Tavern Shop needs another tab to access 'Kits' so that players can spend their silver on improving their buildings.

Over time, other unique tavern kits could be developed (like 'upgrade troop' and lottery tickets for a free expansion) but this is not part of the immediate suggestion.

Visual Aids:

I am unable to load graphics on this forum.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

It is possible that the buildings were created with the idea that many would be deleted over time. I think that can still be done to a lesser extent, depending on the price asked for the kits.