• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Then my off-the-cuff comments were insensitive. I hope you have some options for support to give you a break at times.
There are some. And actually, she still has chances to come along, and at least grow up into society. In fact there is a chance I'm autistic myself, just managed to fit into the society thanks to good built-in intelligence.
Waiting on the rising out of the mud of a house(people) so I can put down a new production building.
Well, I tend to have more pop than I need at the time, this also helps when upgrading residentials, so I can remove an old house then drop a more modern house. Consider building an extra house for this sole purpose.

DeletedUser

A dad sends his kid to bed. After five minutes, the kid shouts, "Dad, can you bring me a glass of water?" Dad answers, "No, you had your change. Sleep." After five minutes, the kid shouts again, "Dad, can you bring me a glass of water?" Dad answers, "No, you had your chance. If you call me again, I'll spank you." After five minutes, the kid shouts yet once more, "Dad, when you come and spank me, can bring a glass of water?"

DeletedUser111866

What one won't give by friendship, he will give by the asker's perseverance. Or something like that. And should my kid agree to get spanked, I'd bring him water instead.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Well, I tend to have more pop than I need at the time, this also helps when upgrading residentials, so I can remove an old house then drop a more modern house. Consider building an extra house for this sole purpose.

I usually do but sold one extra with the slip of a finger when counting out the upgraded ones. Good to teach me patience. Thankful I wasn’t needing it for a quest. Certainly being more vigilant now :rolleyes:

Iwateguy

Major-General
posting a post just to post

NOT just posting a post about the just-to-post-a-post post that Emberguard posted.

A Spaniard, a Frenchman, and a Brit enter a bar, and the bar keeper says, "Blimey, this looks like a joke!"

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German were walking down the street together when they came across a street performer who was entertaining passersby. Unfortunately, there were so many people that they really couldn't see the performance. To make himself more visible, the entertainer climbed on top of a large box. "Can you see me now?" he asked.

"Yes"
"Oui"
"Si"
"Ja"

Good to teach me patience. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to teach myself to empty my forge point meter AFTER visiting the market. Time and again, I keep forgetting and then I find some offer I'd like to accept but have to buy a fp or wait for one to regenerate.

DeletedUser

I've just started a city in Rokugan, or however the last new world is called. Maybe I'll even do something with it.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I'm trying to teach myself to empty my forge point meter AFTER visiting the market. Time and again, I keep forgetting and then I find some offer I'd like to accept but have to buy a fp or wait for one to regenerate.

I try to keep 1FP there all day for just the reason you give and only completely empty it last thing at night. But I have regular reminders that I’m forgetful or there’s simply a need to use it for time-sensitive DCs :)

And it’s time to call it a day. See you all tomorrow.

DeletedUser111866

Parable of the persistent widow and the unjust judge
I meant the parallel parable, when it was a friend asking for bread that got refused help at first. Still, I like the way you think :)
Yep, there's this problem as well. I work around it by keeping 2FP packs in stash, but it doesn't work all the time.

Night thread, Passion Week starts today, it'll be harder than the rest of Lent.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This week's competition is now closed. As usual, the result will be announced tomorrow, and a new thread will be started then too. Until then, please use this thread :)

Emberguard

Legend
Enjoying it. Wondering how long I should sit in Iron Age for before moving up. Should I lvl my GBs first or go for tech first?

Status
Not open for further replies.