• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Anyone else got people of an advanced age in their hood? I was cycling through looking for palace sets, when I came across a guy very near the bottom, one age in front of me. I tested his defences and he has all +1 age troops, champ retreats from the age above and so on. So he hasn't gone up an age this morning.
As Pinky states, on each World there will always be one 'hood after each reshuffle that straddles two Ages/Eras. Unfortunately, there's no science as to who falls into these 'hoods; i.e. top players from CE with bottom players from TE. I think I'm still the top rated CE player on En11 (L) but was in one of these mixed 'hoods recently but the hood was a CE/PME 'hood such that #80 in the 'hood had only just reached PME and still had all ME buildings and military. Suffice to say there was little competition for the CE PvP tower for that fortnight.

DeletedUser

I'm happy to announce that I was wrong. Out of the five blueprints, I got one for LoA and one for CoA. So these two will be useful when I need to unlock higher levels.

DeletedUser

I wonder if we will get a newsletter for the Spring Event and how many lanterns that will give us...

LadyHecate

Major-General
I wonder if we will get a newsletter for the Spring Event and how many lanterns that will give us...
They normally come out in the first 12-48 hours of an event if they do! Given that previous ones only reward c. 25% of a chest you'll probably only get c. 20 free Lanterns if any.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I still can't believe they've not released the Spring Event on the App on Beta yet! It's only got about a week left to run and half the Beta players probably haven't even seen it yet.

DeletedUser

There's this one guy who puts 1 fp in all my high era GBs. At first, I thought that he simply missed his sniping opportunities, but niw I think that he does that in the hopes that he'll get one or two blueprints for nothing.

LadyHecate

Major-General
There's this one guy who puts 1 fp in all my high era GBs. At first, I thought that he simply missed his sniping opportunities, but niw I think that he does that in the hopes that he'll get one or two blueprints for nothing.
Look at his Arc level! If it's high then he'll be looking at sniping opportunities, if low or none then it's you're latter supposition i.e. hoping for a cheap BP.

DeletedUser111866

I normally drop 1FP into someone's GBs to have a chance at receiving enough info to plan and execute a snipe, and count them as price for information. And yes, why not have a chance at a medal with that FP?

Emberguard

Legend
I'm the founder.....

That would take an enormous amount of trust and reliance on my guild to let me back in as well as an assumption that they'll still be logging on

Iwateguy

Major-General
Julshaset has set up their world as an obvious diamond mine so they must be on other worlds.

What do you see that makes it an obvious diamond mine city?

I'll choose it over ... beach ...

What is a "beach" chest or reward?

They normally come out in the first 12-48 hours of an event if they do! Given that previous ones only reward c. 25% of a chest you'll probably only get c. 20 free Lanterns if any.

Wasn't it also mentioned that when the newsletter goes out, it's random as to who gets one?

I've been playing on my PC Beta world but, on the App, I've only seen a couple of cherry trees appear.

DeletedUser111866

Ow. Being a guild founder is one of the things I'd not do unless I'd be self-sufficient. And I'm not.
What is a "beach" chest or reward?
There's a DC chest that has a palm tree, this is the one called "beach".

Status
Not open for further replies.