• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks!

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. As usual all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is reply in this thread. This week you can win:

Any 7 Blueprints of your choice

Usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm (UK time) on Sunday March 25th. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser111866

Whoa, this will probably give an unbelievable boost to a new world player if he would desire to pay 10k diamonds. I'm in :)

DeletedUser

My archers tend to plain die in hoards, even with them boosts of my ZAC. But my heavy fighters really dominate the battlefield, especially with rogues.

That's funny, my Mounted Archers seemed to be pretty tough.

DeletedUser111866

Maybe I play them wrongly.

Yep, winning this for P or R world would violate rules of no late era GB while there is still no one that far in the game. I wonder however, what building to take, provided you have the diamonds. The Arc, or something else? Note you can't get more Arc BPs if there is no more arcs, and since no goods will ever be produced until someone would reach The Future, building extra arcs would require someone to pay another 20k diamonds or so for them.

DeletedUser111866

Zeus? Why taking Zeus if I would eventually get me one? I really glanced over GB list, and I think The Arc is THE choice if you have the diamonds. I'd add Inno, however, as with supposedly unlimited diamonds and this prize you can get a hold on up to 7 different GBs. This would make Arc, CF, Inno, Traz, AO, Kraken and something less offensive, like Seed Vault or RAH.

DeletedUser

It happens to me all the time. Especially on the Internet, it isn't always easy to tell when someone is joking.

DeletedUser

I saw that Ilela had posted in the old thread. But maybe we are the only ones really interested in the prize.

DeletedUser111866

Well, I might go for either LoA for new city, given LoA is great to boost those goat farms to oneshot spinks, and with goods on top it's plain perfect (even if I would eventually get me one, this is better acquired ASAP), or say Seed Vault for chances to get diamonds for my main. Thankfully AF goods in F are accessible, albeit at a hefty price.

DeletedUser111866

Thanks :) random win is certainly fun. BTW this lottery seriously advanced me overall, so time spent here pays double.

Status
Not open for further replies.