• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Nice competition really :) I wish my guild would do the same (eventually, maybe), so far we're getting ~25% in main and ~13% in second world.

DCs today are plain awful. Coins vs supplies, nuff said.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah. And we won \o/ But it's great when the competition is tough :D Makes the fight worth fighting beyond personal gain

We are #4 in the world so pretty good guild

DeletedUser111866

Humph! What did you chose?
My DC offers me 5 blueprints today. No doubt, they'll all be Colosseum and Notre Dame.
I chose supplies as I have less of them (this is main world, second world got shrines vs medals, went for shrines). Still, 30x15m and some fighting which I'd rather not to do. Skipped it.

And about BPs, yesterday's DC in second world was 5 BPs vs 30 FPs. Ha ha ha. The same reason of not choosing BPs applied ;) just ToB instead of ND.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah understandable. However if I am chasing BPs I'd rather get 5 random then pass it up as that at least lessens the amount of time BP hunting

DeletedUser

I do, in fact, favour the 5 BP chest over many others. I'll choose it over coins, supplies, beach, culture, and sometimes even troops, residential building or production building.

Emberguard

Legend
Supplies are one of those chests where I'll take it but other things are more valuable because that's what you'd have to spend the supplies n anyway

DeletedUser111866

I do, in fact, favour the 5 BP chest over many others. I'll choose it over coins, supplies, beach, culture, and sometimes even troops, residential building or production building.
This depends on your age/era and whether you really need BPs for a building that can pop out of these. I am oversaturated with BOs up to and including EMA, so for me extra BPs of this low era is junk choice. In second world I need BPs, however I value FPs more as they can net me *certain* BPs by investment, and then some.

AussieAlex

Overlord
My new favourite song:
Thanks for the link. His voice is so clear.
A 2010 album. I see he also has a 2018 one, Resurrection Letters. Very appropriate for Easter. And I just watched this... Be Kind to Yourself — a powerful message from a parent to teenagers:

DeletedUser

I think the 100FP chance is a tad better, even accounting for 5FP chance. But, 30FP is certain, which suits some people more. And you can never have enough FPs. :P
Yup, with the 100 fp the average is 31.75, if I recall correctly.

Emberguard

Legend
that's good to know. But considering the frequency in which you'd actually /succeed/ in winning the FP chests you might as well just stick to 30FP as they're not common enough to wait for a maybe

DeletedUser

Given a choice between 30 fp chest and researcher's chest, I will always choose 30 fp. But I will choose researcher's chest over almost any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.