• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
What do you see that makes it an obvious diamond mine city?

First 6 hrs of the world being open = 12 wishing wells from the carnival event, some victory towers, some hall of fames, two shrines of inspiration, 2 shrines of awe in Iron age with Observatory and oracle.

Currently on global chat: people asking if he's ever aided or visited anyones taverns.

He founded the first guild for Rugnir and consequently people flocked because it had a player with the highest score in the game as its leader.

Now they're late middle ages and still have those wishing wells set up, 5 halls of fame all upgraded from Iron age to High middle age, has 8 Iron Age shrines of knowledge, 4 Shrines of awe (high middle) and 5 Lvl 7 Carnival Bridge, 3 in late middle age, 2 in high (he was no later then early middle when the event ended)

So either he's dumping ton of cash on rugnir, or he has a diamond farm elsewhere

Emberguard

Legend
Ow. Being a guild founder is one of the things I'd not do unless I'd be self-sufficient. And I'm not..
If the guild was firmly established and had a good foundation I would go guild hopping for a week to do as you've suggested (or send someone else). But for now the guild needs me to stay, it's still in its infancy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Look at his Arc level! If it's high then he'll be looking at sniping opportunities, if low or none then it's you're latter supposition i.e. hoping for a cheap BP.
His Arc is level 3. I'm inclined toward thinking that he is hoping for a cheap blueprint.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Thanks for the answers. As a reward, here's another question. :D

On the PC, how do you leave a guild? I joined one on Beta but the admins seem inactive or uninterested so I want to move. I think I saw a button for leaving on the App but my tablet may be unavailable. I was playing on it this morning and got kicked out, not just from the game but from everything. I'm hoping it's a system update going on but if the tablet is dying, there's no budget for a new one for the foreseeable future. On the PC, I can't find a Leave Guild button anywhere and I'd like to join a new one before the next GE starts.

EDIT: For anyone about to enlighten me, I found it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

General
I wonder if Amy is going to take much longer.
Not much longer at all ;)

Results are in, and with a chosen time of:
#46.PNG

It's a rollover!! Though several people got close, no-one got quite close enough. A new thread will be posted soon, meanwhile please continue to use this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.