• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Started to dislike sundays. Because my kid exhausts me out to jelly during Saturday, and we have to do stuff with her each Sunday.

Emberguard

Legend
Hehe, same as uncle/aunt status.
Wait... you mean I've been missing out on something with my niece and nephew? I mean, I was 7 when I became a Aunt, and we do live states away..... but man you guys make me feel like I missed something xD

@kya-koro

Aunt/Uncle = your parents siblings
Niece/nephew = your siblings kids

DeletedUser111866

Look forward to grandparent stage. Have fun, hand ‘em back and get a good night’s sleep.
I so far have just one girl, and she's autistic (atypical, but dunno how hard). If my girl would bear children harder than herself, which is sadly estimated at 75% per kid, I would probably go nuts myself :(
Hehe, same as uncle/aunt status.
If said aunt/uncle has no kids. Otherwise they would just say "we have our own kids and are sated with them" or something.

DeletedUser112538

Grandmother had 10 kids so my mother had a lot of cousins but not me

AussieAlex

Overlord
I so far have just one girl, and she's autistic (atypical, but dunno how hard). If my girl would bear children harder than herself, which is sadly estimated at 75% per kid, I would probably go nuts myself :(

Then my off-the-cuff comments were insensitive. I hope you have some options for support to give you a break at times.

Post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.