Emberguard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you please help me understand swap threads. As I understand it I join a thread, add points to the last gb shown then add my own gob. What do I gain from this, why not just give myself those points?
    Reactions: AncientBrit
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    That is correct.

When you go into a GB you’ll see some chests in circles, if you click on them you’ll see what rewards are in each spot.

Highest contributor (excluding owner) gets that reward. If you only place into your own GB all you get is a lvl’d GB. If you swap you use the same amount of FPs and get something in your inventory back
    Zandar the complicated
    But only if you are number 5 or higher. Anyone lower than that sadly gets nothing!
    Good day - is there any way you can see which guild members replaced DA’s in GvG map? Like a report, not the one on left side log-as it only give a few and update when someone else place Da’s so wont be always spesific
    mathew0502
    mathew0502
    Unfortunately, there is only the Event Log, that will show that kind of information. When you click on the era on the GvG map there is an Event Log on the left-hand side, that should show you all the recent action on the era of the GvG map.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…