• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Enjoying it. Wondering how long I should sit in Iron Age for before moving up. Should I lvl my GBs first or go for tech first?
Some people say that you shouldn't move from Iron Age until your Zeus and Lighthouse are level ten. I personally think that's a bit overkill.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't think it's all that important. I didn't have any GBs until EMA, and I fared just fine.

If I was to re-do it again, though, I would probably get Zeus and Lighthouse at level 5 before leaving IA.

DeletedUser

Hey, Ember, you're playing in Rugnir, right? Is there anyone who's also started a city there?

Emberguard

Legend
well..... I can safely testify I;m not the only person on the server.

Within my own guild I asked who was on other worlds. Blonde Thursday was on 11 different worlds and abandoned some while Charles the Hard is on C, D, L an O.

Julshaset has set up their world as an obvious diamond mine so they must be on other worlds.

My friend Lynchie from Houndsmoor has set up a world on Rugnir too.

I don't know how many people have Rugnir as their only world or if we're all multi worlders

DeletedUser

I wonder how many of the people who started there are only setting diamond farms...

vikingraider

Emperor
Anyone else got people of an advanced age in their hood? I was cycling through looking for palace sets, when I came across a guy very near the bottom, one age in front of me. I tested his defences and he has all +1 age troops, champ retreats from the age above and so on. So he hasn't gone up an age this morning.

DeletedUser

I've just done quick overview, so I can't say of all the players in my neighbourhood, but everyone I've seen is in my same age.

DeletedUser

I hear from my guildmates that often there'll be a one mixed neighbourhood in between any two ages, where they put the "leftover" players with which they can't make an extra full neighbourhood.

Emberguard

Legend
oh great. Is that why I'm #1 in Noarsil?

Edit:

noarsil victory.jpeg

DeletedUser111866

Yes! A new hood, and the UK started Daylight Saving Time so DC is an hour earlier.
Their D s depend on server time which happens to be Germany's local time, and they too did switch to daylight saving this sunday. I had a bug report about this, and they didn't do anything about it. Awww.

Status
Not open for further replies.