• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you need to do that? I've kind of been doing something similar with all my side worlds in that the first thing I've worked towards is getting the CF and a partner to keep swapping every extra FP I get to advancing them. Everything else I'm doing is in order to do GE up to the end of level 4 in each one. So far I've been able to manage doing both in parallel...

Ati2

Legend
What do you need to do that? I've kind of been doing something similar with all my side worlds in that the first thing I've worked towards is getting the CF and a partner to keep swapping every extra FP I get to advancing them. Everything else I'm doing is in order to do GE up to the end of level 4 in each one. So far I've been able to manage doing both in parallel...

Goods and army. Goods I'll get later from Chateau, so I only need a moderate amount of those for now. Army I want to take to +90/90, that should get me through at least the first three levels of GE. I'm at +81/81 now, so only 3 more levels to go. And I might bring Alcatraz up to a higher level, but we'll see about that.

Haha well, the reason I have side worlds is I initially wanted to see if I had been doing things wrong in my main world (I was right - I had)..and then they became diamond mines. Which means I don't spend time in them, or at least try not to. But you're smart I think. Don't give all the hours of your entire life to the game after all heheh. I wish I was in L though. I'd like to watch your progress..

Ati2

Legend
Haha well, the reason I have side worlds is I initially wanted to see if I had been doing things wrong in my main world (I was right - I had)..and then they became diamond mines. Which means I don't spend time in them, or at least try not to. But you're smart I think. Don't give all the hours of your entire life to the game after all heheh. I wish I was in L though. I'd like to watch your progress..

By now you know how to build an optimized city, so it's time to give it a go! Come to "L"! :D

Amy Steele

General
And in record time, here are those results...

With a chosen time of
#49.PNG

We have 2 winners!

Deep the Fried Potato and Ati2 (who just chose the wrong moment to go to bed it seems)

Both of whom win this week's prize of 500 Lanterns. Congratulations to both! We will be in touch with you shortly about your prize choices.

A new thread will be started tomorrow. Until then please keep using this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.