• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112581

They're removing major things like treasure hunt. And adding a few nice things like proper zoom and no slaps on the wrist for missing dailies. But yeah, I think they'd agree it's not so big since they're adding just digits past the decimal for the version and not the main digit. That...is only happening for your actual reality RL from tomorrow. Hence the pills.

It sounds like nice and important changes, but it's not really going to change the way I play or add a new killer feature.

DeletedUser112581

Yeah it's going to be strange saying hello to normal people in normal life again. Ill feel like a monkey walking out into the world like 2001: a space odyssey

Haha, me too! Although it feels kind of weird, I like the hard mode feel it's got currently.

Man, I hate when people upload TV shows they don't own the rights to on youtube and put advertisements on them. Like, stop making money off other people's work.

Well...we just sped right past that 50 as well, didn't we

Gah! It's frustrating when two high arc players continuously snipe a self motivator tag team style. Not fair!!

Man, I hate when people upload TV shows they don't own the rights to on youtube and put advertisements on them. Like, stop making money off other people's work.

As a filmmaker myself - absolutely agreed!

Iwateguy

Major-General
It sounds like nice and important changes, but it's not really going to change the way I play or add a new killer feature.

Treasure Hunt was a nice convenient excuse to go sit down in front of the PC and log in again. Losing that makes me think I'll end up logging in less often. Even the DC change (no -1) seems like it will lead to playing less. Don't totally understand the rationale there.

For the TH, I can understand that it takes a whole lot less effort to take it away from PC players than it would take to add it for app players. It just seems odd since I'd think they'd want to give people more of a reason to log in rather than less.

I think people got too obsessive about this game. I know I've encountered my fair share. Whether or not that was a reason, I think it'll be good to turn that knob down a bit and ensure it's being played as a game that it's supposed to be. When you're having fun you want to play it and don't play it because you have to. You're more inclined to spread the word about it too so..maybe that works out as well. I dunno..these are all guesses really and I'm sure they've done some proper marketing research to make these moves.

You make films? Tell us more!

Heh yeah but I come on this game to have some fun in anonymity ...so maybe some other time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.