• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Huge table with no tablecloth and four lonely chairs along the top. I'll try to remember which world I had added him on to take a screengrab. I removed him but I should have him in my logs... I love finding strange setups in this game lol

Hey.. what's the purpose of 5m mass supply rush other than bugging me for winning it?

DeletedUser112581

Hey.. what's the purpose of 5m mass supply rush other than bugging me for winning it?

You mean you're never at 5 minutes to finish your productions and have to go and think "man, I wish my productions were already finished so I could start new ones"?

I mean, I find myself in that situation at least twice a day.

Iwateguy

Major-General
On the subject of speeding things up, does the construction boost in the tavern work only on new construction or does it shorten times for buildings you've already started?

DeletedUser

On the subject of speeding things up, does the construction boost in the tavern work only on new construction or does it shorten times for buildings you've already started?
It only works for buildings that you start after activating the boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.