• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
(but I no longer have houses in city, so coins production took a big hit).

I wouldn't remove residences until I've got enough SoK/SSW for coin. Just a few give a lot so it doesnt take long.

I heard it was Chinese or Japenese, I'm not sure which. But Hungarian ranks among the top most difficult ones, too. Which is not surprising. When someone learns all the grammar rules, the rules get changed. :D

I'd guess from Chinese it would be Mandarin - much more difficult than Cantonese although I guess fewer people speak Cantonese..?

Russian has the same issue of grammar flipping out once you get it. There are exceptions to the rules and then exceptions to those exceptions. And then there are standalone rules too :p That's why I speak street better than grammatically correct.

I bet this language is among easiest to learn.

I find Romanian is the easiest language I know so far. I was conversing with native speaking strangers within a month and a half and they were surprised id been speaking such a short time. It's spoken and read exactly the way it's written and there are no exceptions or gender distinctions or any other complications. The only difference is that c sounds like ch and ch sounds like c (k) :p

DeletedUser111589

Here we have č which is like ch from chapter and ć which is softer, like ch from witch. And 6 more letter that are bit different (x, y, q, and w don't exist). C is pronounced as ts.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Does anyone have a defence that handles 1 unit + 7 rogues? Today, I noticed someone attacking with this setup (1 Musketeer and 7 Rogues) and my defensive army failed --- massively. My DA bonus is currently +58% I have 23 Store Buildings so I'm thinking to put out one or more of the Athlete Living Quarters I have until I get Saint Basil's ready to go but I'm curious if anyone knows of a defensive mix that will do a better job.

Does anyone have a defence that handles 1 unit + 7 rogues? Today, I noticed someone attacking with this setup (1 Musketeer and 7 Rogues) and my defensive army failed --- massively. My DA bonus is currently +58% I have 23 Store Buildings so I'm thinking to put out one or more of the Athlete Living Quarters I have until I get Saint Basil's ready to go but I'm curious if anyone knows of a defensive mix that will do a better job.

At my era I saw someone with bunches of trebuches and a few heavies that really did the trick against my one heavy and 7 rogues. I hope i remember that right. I remember he only had four wishing wells, one town hall and 22 watchfires in his city.

DeletedUser111866

I wouldn't remove residences until I've got enough SoK/SSW for coin. Just a few give a lot so it doesnt take long.
I have a couple of SoKs placed, and several SSWs stored (used space for event buildings instead), so "a big hit" is just that supplies production is higher than coins now. Also I have GBs that generate coins, the Chateau gives a fnord and then some, CoA gives some, etc.
The only difference is that c sounds like ch and ch sounds like c (k) :p
This is also present in Italian, they have it a lot more complicated tho. "C" before "a", "o", "u" spells " [k]", and before "e" or "i", if no vowel after the i, spells "ch". But if you want to say "[ki]", you write "chi", because "ch" spells "[k]" before e or i. But should you need to spell "[cha]", you add an i after the c, so you write "cia".
Does anyone have a defence that handles 1 unit + 7 rogues?
4 arty and 4 heavy should wreck this, provided they all can reach the normal unit of theirs hidden in the corner. Otherwise they would transform rogues, and you would need 6+2 with less chance to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.