• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20180205-010300-min.png

Advanced in age, having trouble with making a good design, nothing seems right.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Good luck, everyone. May we have pleasant GB dreams while we wait for the result/s.

(By the way, my football miracle didn’t happen :(, sigh.)

AussieAlex

Overlord
Mine could go to fill in gaps on FoD, Deal Castle, Observatory. I could build them almost straight away. All the others I’m too far off having the goods. I’m not into instant gratification, but having something positive happening in city is good.

DeletedUser111589

That's a lot of space to play around in!

I've seen a city that was shaped like a donut. I hear someone made one in the shape of a snake somewhere too heheh

Its lot smaller than it appears.

In the end I was short on population, well, Inno tower is next to be leveled up.

AussieAlex

Overlord
No idea, but what I’d like is an extra extra large pack of FPs or 500+ goods or an expansion or two... What do you think it might be?

Emberguard

Legend
Doubt it'd be expansion unless it takes place of a diamond/medal expansion

100-200 of each good in my age would be great

AussieAlex

Overlord
For now, I’ve got a few houses building, I’m waiting on 8-hour productions and goods, and then later in the day to see what the DC is. Oh, and if anyone will take up a few vital trades. Always something to be looking out for.

Emberguard

Legend
yeah. I should check the market too. See if there's anything worth taking

waiting on 24 hr cheese to complete the story quest I never got around to

DeletedUser110179

Goods would be nice ... a few Kraken goods (I've been sitting with the bps since I won them here a few months ago).

AussieAlex

Overlord
This feels like the Twilight Zone of the ‘What time is it?’ competition. Quiet.... Just those who are in a daylight time zone at present, or a few who are awake in the middle of their night.

DeletedUser111866

This feels like the Twilight Zone of the ‘What time is it?’ competition. Quiet...
Sorta. The playerbase is concentrated in Europe mostly, so this early most people are really sleeping. I'm awake but only because I here have GMT+3 and I'm an early bird by myself. And I've got no night this night :(

AussieAlex

Overlord
Sorta. The playerbase is concentrated in Europe mostly, so this early most people are really sleeping. I'm awake but only because I here have GMT+3 and I'm an early bird by myself. And I've got no night this night :(
Yup. Ahoy, Asia-Pacific!
You’re a very early bird, @ih8regin . I tend towards the other end of the spectrum. And the FoE clock ticks on.

Status
Not open for further replies.