• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

You’re a very early bird, @ih8regin . I tend towards the other end of the spectrum. And the FoE clock ticks on.
I'm already working at 6AM GMT, and I can be awake as early as 3AM GMT. But, I go down at 7PM or so, there seems to be a lot of activity going on while I sleep, including this topic :)

Emberguard

Legend
More or less.

I won a full set of any GB of my choice. Had to get the goods for it but that's close enough to winning a GB

Prior to that I didn't have a single Blueprint for the Inno tower

More or less.

I won a full set of any GB of my choice. Had to get the goods for it but that's close enough to winning a GB

Prior to that I didn't have a single Blueprint for the Inno tower

And she made it look good in her iron age city! I hope you've managed to keep all your innoans happy though Ember.

I'm really bad at progressing through the technology tree. I'm always busy chasing or levelling great buildings.

Ditto! Someone suggested I dedicate 5fp a day minimum to the tech tree but at my low income even that is not easy :(

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah they're currently enthusiastic and there's people asking to lvl it..... At least I'll have BP hunters ready to lvl the Inno for when I get the Alcatraz to give the happiness boost

And yeah. That's why events are good. Two lvl 7 pillars + 2 shrines of knowledge + Inno + winter set + town hall I get something like 15 FPs extra a cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.