• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's really annoying that it's becoming all about gambling. I like historical events, or even last Autumn's event a lot better.

DeletedUser111589

Really? Two weeks is more than enough for me.

In a game I played for around year and a half, we had new festival start 2 days after last one which was 2 weeks or longer.

It's really annoying that it's becoming all about gambling. I like historical events, or even last Autumn's event a lot better.

I loved autumn event

DeletedUser110179

3 Pillar of Heroes (EN 6).
(see EN 7)

Moretopia-EN6 Feb4 PoH Closeup.jpg
(click for city layout)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

What was the autumn event about? I hadnt started playing then

You collected apples and opened one of 2 baskets. Bigger basket had better chance of daily special. And you could find apple trees like incidents. Aiding also occasionally gave more apples.

Cider mill and upgrades were main attraction

You collected apples and opened one of 2 baskets. Bigger basket had better chance of daily special. And you could find apple trees like incidents. Aiding also occasionally gave more apples.

Cider mill and upgrades were main attraction

That sounds simple and fun. Is it just me or has each event systematically been getting more and more complicated?

DeletedUser

That sounds simple and fun. Is it just me or has each event systematically been getting more and more complicated?
It has. It's one of the things f2p games are doing more and more to get money. They add gambling stuff where you always get something but you need to put a lot of effort or money to get a decent chance to win something worth it. This makes people (or rather a creatin kind of people) spend more money on the game.

It has. It's one of the things f2p games are doing more and more to get money. They add gambling stuff where you always get something but you need to put a lot of effort or money to get a decent chance to win something worth it. This makes people (or rather a creatin kind of people) spend more money on the game.

While making the people who started playing earlier feel priviliged and that must build their loyalty. If they push it too far though, i wonder how many new players will stay on or just leave being after getting frustrated of not being able to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.