• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Its easier with 87 FP a day in such low age
I guess so. But I get 54 and I find it really difficult to invest in new technologies. I'm sure that if I got 143 I would just find more great buildings to invest on and level mine faster.

Ati2

Legend
What happens if I build a GB, and have no more blueprints left? Will it stay in the inventory, allowing me to buy all 9 pieces with diamonds, or will it disappear, and I cannot level it using diamonds alone?
In case anyone else wonders: support confirmed that once you build a GB, it will remain in the inventory even if there is currently no usable blueprint of it.

Amy Steele

General
Drumroll please...

1h8regin
Alexander the Noble 519
Emberguard
Pink.Buffoon
Deep the Fried Potato

Each of whom posted within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time, which was:

#39.PNG

Congratulations all! We will be in touch with you shortly about your prize choices, and a new thread will be started soon :)

DeletedUser110179

GUILD JUMPING:
Many Guilds knock Guild Jumpers, but in fact, Guild Jumpers move stagnated trades and promotes progress for many :) Plus Guild Jumping is good for gaining lots of coins, bps, and goods in the guilds.

The best thing you can do to get lots of Coins, higher chances of Blueprints (BPs) and Goods, is to go Guild Jumping. You will advance faster by getting numerous BPs to build your Great Buildings (GBs).

Method: Do not join guilds which require "APPLY", but only ones which you say "JOIN". Once you are in a guild, "AID EVERY MEMBER". Make sure you have "The Recurring Quest" set on "Gather Coins" when you do this.

While you are there, check their Guild Market for good deals. Example: If they want Iron and they are offering 2 or more Era's higher for that good, grab it, because you can trade it back down for double each era at a time and make a profit. You will get all your Goods traded fast in a few hours. But you have to take down all your trades so that all your goods show up in market when you guild jump :)

When you leave a guild, you cannot go back to it for 7 Days from the time you leave. It will take you about 2-3 days to go through all the guilds in this world. After a short while you will end up seeing Guilds with "Apply" instead of "Join". That is a sign that you have done them all for about one week. Save the best guild that gives you the most fps in your town hall, for the last guild you join. Then sit there for 7 days and go guild jumping again.

Start here but save the best till last: Global >>> Global Ranking >>> Guilds >>> Click Double Arrow Left >>> Join Guild >>> Repeat Process :)

The 2 best Guild Jumping GBs, which are needed if you dedicate to guild jumping are: RAINFOREST & SEED VAULT. The higher you level these 2 GBs the more bps you get and SV gives you 20 Random Current Era Goods, Coins, Supplies, Medals, and Diamonds when you Aid people. Great for guild hopping.

Posted today on EN6 by Gotchya Haha .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.