• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110687

Hum, this is an excerpt from some US forum guide I happened to read about 3 months ago.

Yup, if you're in bronze age, for example, and you have a seed vault... har har. In Iron - well, maybe, if you're diamond farming as well.
I can assure you, this is all of my own words and compilation, and one of many pieces of info I send to many people who do not know much about the game, including seasoned players who learned nothing as they climbed the era's and listened to advice which they never tested themselves. What I post I have tried and tested with many trials and errors. I only ever post my own stuff based on my experiences in the game and share it with anyone who wants to use it. Most players won't share this stuff, or know it, or tested it to share it :) I have and did!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110687

I'm plundering the 'hood in my main city so prefer Atlantis but agree I'd only put SV in one of my more active diamond mines.
I'm in the process of gathering goods to build the Atlantis also. It is the 2nd best Goods GB (#1 RF) and is needed if you love plundering :)

DeletedUser110687

Given the space and goods I'd build SV in a diamond mine city but never in my main one
SV is very similar to a Wishing Well or Fountain of Youth, but doesn't give Fps. Depending on how much you level it up, you can make a lot more Medals, Goods, Coins & Supplies (Lg, Med, Sml) and Diamonds with a lot less space taken up from a myriad of WW's

DeletedUser110687

Hum, this is an excerpt from some US forum guide I happened to read about 3 months ago.

Yup, if you're in bronze age, for example, and you have a seed vault... har har. In Iron - well, maybe, if you're diamond farming as well.
I only share fact not rubbish. I have tested it and know and concluded that the RF & SV are the 2 best GBs for Guild Jumping. Also Guild Jumping with a high level RF will get you lots of BPs faster than forking out lots of fps to get a few if not any bps from someone else's GB. There are many things in your face in this game, but to find them you have to do your homework :) Too many people say this and that and most times, they have never test it themselves or had a specific GB which is in question.

As for my name, I made it specifically for rubbing salt in your wounds when I kick butt in Battles and for my name to show in the top place in PvP Tournaments :)

DeletedUser110687

One other thing, it's good to know that my info is being spread around :) Obviously someone has copied it after I sent it to them and posted it, just like someone did here yesterday. Why? because I know what I'm on about and it works.

DeletedUser110687

I would ... names can be deceptive ... he's the one that attacked my city and killed the HI on startup (Kraken).
He's only in HMA ... with a ton of stuff (a comfy guild can ruin your gaming edge).

View attachment 14501
I just moved out of Bronze Age 2 weeks ago, literally, after sitting on BA since March last year 2017, with a score of 2.9 million. Reached Tomorrow Era on the Continent Map (Chasing Expansions). Built most of all the important GBs to do all the work for me (No More Struggling) and leveled about 21/23 to level 10. I have 2 more Gbs left to build which are Atlantis Museum and Dresden, then I'm done building. I had a grand multi-layered Plan which required many processes and building sequences to make it all do the work for me.

Now I am racing up the Era's to Progressive Era and sit there and build up again.

DeletedUser110179

Hey folks! Here at last is this week's thread :blush:

This week you can win:

5x Large Forge Point Packs

As usual, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is post in this thread. Any player whose post is posted within 2 minutes of a randomly chosen time will win the above prize. This competition will close at 11pm (UK time) on Sunday 11th February, and all the usual rules apply
New Thread.

DeletedUser110687

DYNAMIC TOWER GB:
When you create your City, the Dynamic Tower [DT] is a "Must Have" Great Building [GB] and the "First Priority", after you have a Zeus [GB]. It will give you all the Goods you need over time, while you gain Blueprints [BPs] for other GBs you want. You will need to add High Level Players to your Friend List [FL], to get High Level Goods, by manually Aiding a Specific High Era Building.

You will get (1 Only) Good, from (1 Only) Building, for each 12 Single Players, on Level 1 each Day (12 Goods/Day). You can also offer Players these Goods, who donate to your [GBs] for Forge Points [FPs] in return.

At Level 11, the [DT] will give you 40 Goods per Day from 40 Single Players, x 7 Days = 280 Goods/Week. It's best to aid Arctic Future [AF] Buildings, then you can Trade them down at Double Rate. Now that the Kraken GB is available, you can also choose to aid Oceanic Future Buildings to get the Goods for it.

The [DT] is your Powerhouse, which will give you all the goods you need for other GBs and Continent Map, making your Gameplay more enjoyable without struggling.

DYNAMIC TOWER GOODS: (What you Have & What You Need)
/450 Nutrition Research
/250 Smart Materials
/375 Papercreate
/500 Preservatives
/300 Translucant Concrete

This is where you must Guild Jump to get that on Dynamic Tower BP, then buy the remaining bps set for 1600 Diamonds. It is a big layout cost in the beginning, but you won't have to spend anymore money after that, WHY? because the DT will do the work for you in "Everything" GBs and Negotiations on Continent Map all the way to Oceanic Future. Yes I fast tracked this plan with money to see if my calculations were right and if it works. It does and my City is proof of it.

DeletedUser110687

ABOUT FRIENDS:
Firstly: You can "Invite" up to 80 Friends.
Secondly: You can "Accept" another 60 Friend Requests.
Therefore: 80 + 60 = 140 Friends Total.

* It is counterproductive to add Guild Members as your Friend
* It is counterproductive to add Neighbours as your Friend

Here's Why: 3 Aids Total Per Day
GOOD CHOICE:
* Aid Friend (Non Guild Member/Neighbour) = 1 Aid
* Aid Guild Member = 1 Aid
* Aid Neighbour = 1 Aid/Attack

BAD CHOICE: (Friends)
* Add Neighbour = 1 Aid Lost per Day
* Add Guild Member = 1 Aid Lost per Day
* Add Guild Member/Neighbour = 2 Aids Lost per Day and 1 Attack

Conclusion: Add Players who are neither your Guild Member or Neighbour = Productive (+Coins). It's best to add them after You/Them leave Current Neighbourhood or Guild if they are of value to you.

Did you know, that the only trades that you see in "Your Market", are the trades of your Friends Only, Guild Only, and Neighbours Only. If the trades in your Market are rubbish and you cannot get your goods you need or traded down, then change your friends for high level players who can help with your trades.

DeletedUser110687

Mathematically Speaking: It is counterproductive to have lots of Shrines of Knowledge (SoK's). Why? For every 2x2 SoK you build, that's 2x2 space you lose to build other important GBs. However, they are great for many Era's, until you really get established and super level up your Cape Canaveral and Arctic Orangery. Something to think about :)

DeletedUser111589

RF? I think you mean dynamic tower here. RF gives you BPs instead of goods.

Rain forest gives 23 daily goods (56 unrefined in modern and after) which makes it highest producing goods building. Besides, value of dynamic tower diminishes the closer you are to highest age.

DeletedUser110179

Rain forest gives 23 daily goods (56 unrefined in modern and after) which makes it highest producing goods building. Besides, value of dynamic tower diminishes the closer you are to highest age.
Interesting ... I was always a big DT fan ... but it really is a low-era GB.
I love producing goods ... mostly for guildmates ... not sure how valuable goods-production will be in the future (no pun intended).

FoE has many masks and many faces ... they change through the ages.

Rain_Forest_Project.png

DeletedUser110687

The DT will give you specifically the era of goods from that specific era buillding you auto or manually aid. IT all adds up to giving you an edge on the Game. Many high level players often build Terrace Farms or Bazaars to get a complete good or set of goods based upon what era they have upgraded them to. Regarding Goods GBs, they give you daily goods from about 3 Eras down to "Use" for making your current Era Goods.

I don't agree that the DT is a low Era GB as it will do as good of a job, similarly to the TF's n Bazaars, however, with it, you are in control of what goods you want to gain and in my opinion, it is your powerhouse GB in the whole game, which compliments, RF and the Arc.

DeletedUser110687

RF? I think you mean dynamic tower here. RF gives you BPs instead of goods.
I can't remember what post I said this in, but I do know I said it somewhere. However, maybe the way I typed it was misunderstood or simply a mistake. To clarify what I was referring to is this:

The Rainforest is the best Goods producing GB, which gives the most goods.
Albert Hall is the second Goods GB

As stated in this list I put together.
HELPFUL GOODS GB INFO: (Best to Least Good Qty)
These figures are doubled after Modern Era!
(#1) Rainforest Project @ Level 10: Gives 35 Goods
(#2) Royal Albert Hall @ Level 10: Gives 28 Goods
(#3) Atlantis Museum @ Level 10: Gives 27 Goods
(#4) St Marks Basilica @ Level 10: Gives 26 Goods
(#5) Lighthouse of Alexandria @ Level 10: Gives 20 Goods
(#6) Frauenkirche of Dresden @ Level 10: Gives 18 Goods
(#7) Tower of Babel @ Level 10: Gives 16 Goods

DeletedUser111866

Me was stupid, I was referring to RF's first bonus not reading what's the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.