• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tough balance. So far so good but once I'm aware of it I've got my fingers crossed it remains as engaging enough to play with or without actually paying real monies

DeletedUser110179

I often feel game companies are trying to frustrate people into spending money.
It's a tough balance.
Most people in America and Europe don't need much encouragement ...

We live in a consumer society (spending more creates more) ... most people will replace their cellphone every few months or so.
I guess it's a kind of "retail-therapy" ... not unlike splashing on a night out at the movies (popcorn, cold-drinks, etc ... which all just push up the price of the original movie).

It's a material world ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

At least FoE is giving means to play for free. Imagine game with premium currency that can't be earned in any way or game which is disguised as free and once you reach a point you have to pay to get the rest.

Btw I had an idea...if FoE was going to add more eras since this GB is their last one to OF..what if instead of going further into the future such as into space... what if they took us into the caveman era again? We didn't really get to play that one for very long...

Side note pink buffoon and other kitty lovers...have you seen the film about cats in Istanbul called Kedi? :)

At least FoE is giving means to play for free. Imagine game with premium currency that can't be earned in any way or game which is disguised as free and once you reach a point you have to pay to get the rest.

Yeah I'd leave that kind of game immediately. And that was my point...i hope they maintain the game for these kind of players too

DeletedUser111589

I would skip through caveman era. I don't want to play in such primitive era.

DeletedUser111589

How long would a monster size of a mountain live? Given it doesn't need food or water to live.

Stone Age would be good ... or a kind of Wood Age .... would be fun if Inno did it well.

Unfortunately, I'm not too enthusiastic about it.

There just seem like so many era's were missed in the rush to get all the way to the future now they're stumbling through oceanic and arctic futures and wondering what to do next

DeletedUser111589

Perhaps post apocalyptic era would be better than stone age. After all it would make more sense to go there.

Or 2 new eras are announced - 1 to go after oceanic and second which starts countdown to apocalypse. Post apocalypse era can be avoided if all story quests are completed in time. Post apocalyptic era is forced.

DeletedUser110179

Arena of Victors tomorrow.

arenaofvictors.png

Emberguard

Legend
Around two thousand, if I recall correctly.
yeah same

Yeah I wouldn't spend a cent if that was the case

Btw I had an idea...if FoE was going to add more eras since this GB is their last one to OF..what if instead of going further into the future such as into space... what if they took us into the caveman era again? We didn't really get to play that one for very long...
*Choking on coffee*

it'd probably need to be post-apocolyptic era

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.