• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111848

it might be if they saved up fp packs form the iron age

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Yup, sounds like a cooperation on behalf of high arc players on these GBs. Sadly, without an Arc of your own, competing for lv30+ is now fruitless.

DeletedUser111589

Not quite. I've scored a bunch of medals and bp (for my HMA town) without having arc at all. I'm in process of getting goods after finally obtaining last BP.

DeletedUser111866

Well, me too but I only had a chance at levels below 10, and even for these I was pretty happy to get places. It helps that I'm sort of heavy questing in Iron, so I get some extra FP supply compared to what others get, still if an Arc user would walk around, I'm screwed.

DeletedUser110179

Got plundered ... a house ... but interesting battle against 1 HI + 7 Rogues (not sure how to counteract that setup when AI is in the drivers seat).
4 HI + 4 Rogues probably wont do so well ... while 4 HI + 4 Trebs will probably do the most damage.

Birdman 101

Private
Dear all,

Here is the new reply thread for the 'What time is it?' competition. As usual, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. If your reply is within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time you will win this week's prize, which is:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

Good luck to one and all! This week's competition will run until 11:00 pm on Sunday 12th November. You can find the full rules here

DeletedUser110179

In it to win it . ♩▼♩

Alcatraz bps.jpg

Birdman 101

Private
Dear all,

Here is the new reply thread for the 'What time is it?' competition. As usual, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. If your reply is within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time you will win this week's prize, which is:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

Good luck to one and all! This week's competition will run until 11:00 pm on Sunday 12th November. You can find the full rules here

DeletedUser111866

16:59

Maybe someone would help me in F to scramble goods for CDM?

DeletedUser111866

Well, either don't let people snipe you by over-investing, or take risks of being sniped. Stuff happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.