• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the new reply thread for the 'What time is it?' competition. As usual, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. If your reply is within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time you will win this week's prize, which is:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

Good luck to one and all! This week's competition will run until 11:00 pm on Sunday 12th November. You can find the full rules here

DeletedUser110195

It would physically hurt me to see anyone use this on an Oracle set. It's a good GB, better than devs think, but it's not that good.

Ha, ha. I was only kidding, Augustavian.
I agree, though, the Oracle isn’t so bad. I am gradually collecting BPs for it and might build it sometime.

DeletedUser110179

Alcatraz ... after the devastating losses, a few levels up are in order ... but bps are very much in short supply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171106-223023-min.png

Look at my oh so great neighborhood. Pretty much no one has HMA buildings and this is second shuffle where hood was this poor. Not even plundering then is worth the time, these lowest players have bronze age goods buildings and no special buildings at all.

Alcatraz ... after the devastating losses a few levels up are in order ... but bps are very much in short supply.
Ah, yes, maybe I’d go for that one. The Arc will be my first to go beyond level 10 but BPs for that are plentiful.
Hmm .. Alcatraz or Kraken .. tricky.
Or how about the Chateaux? I’ve been gaining an understanding of that one’s power.

DeletedUser110179

View attachment 13753
Look at my oh so great neighborhood. Pretty much no one has HMA buildings and this is second shuffle where hood was this poor. Not even plundering then is worth the time, these lowest players have bronze age goods buildings and no special buildings at all.
The neighborhood is crap but your city's got all the good stuff ... way more than mine.

Or how about the Chateaux? I’ve been gaining an understanding of that one’s power.
Very pretty indeed.

DeletedUser111589

I've had the luck of few top players accepting my friend request so I could hitch a ride for BP. As for the rest, I've followed advices (slightly changing some). My GB are seriously under leveled though...

Do GE battles count in towers found on map?

DeletedUser111866

Um. A full set of BPs? If I'd win this, this will be an incredible boost for such a low player I am.

Also do you know what "exploit" has just been fixed with Oracle?

Status
Not open for further replies.