• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Lost 4 sectors ... in four hours ...
HMA 13 Nov 4Down.jpg

DeletedUser110179

@Bridgeman55 In the words of the immortal Kenny Rogers.... you got to know when to hold them and ... when to fold them
That is so true ... I don't know either ...

The first time is like a rollercoaster ride ... you really don't know what to expect and what's going to happen next.
I've been trying to drum up outside support and call in re-reinforcements but I haven't really had that sinking feeling you get from a consistent plunderer (when you feel that can do nothing to stop him and your whole world has come to an end).

it is cheaper when you have less :lol:
Lol ... much.

DeletedUser111866

So, is everyone on the event already? Or maybe it has not yet started, and I'm panicking wrongly?

DeletedUser108047

@Bridgeman55 welcome to the challenge that is GvG... !!! you need a team of players who work together to attack, defend and strategise... Its easier to take than to hold particularly against organised guilds with decent attack boosts. Because of the seesaw nature of the sector costs... lose a few and it gets cheaper... it is impossible to wipe someone out completely - they can always come back :)

DeletedUser110179

... they can always come back :)
Well, maybe they can come back on the other side of the map ...

or tackle a higher age where their superior talents and power are better suited (and rewarded) .
I'm not sure that Exostence even have any genuine HMA players.

Exostence.jpg

These guys are seriously over-achieving ... maybe they need to move up the ladder
(rather than clutter up the works for players trying to get past).

Did you notice: these guys don't even except players on mobile devices ... Inno wont be pleased about that !

vikingraider

Emperor
Do you think I should store my 3 sections of the spring garden set then in case I win the rest if I ever get the chance of DC's?

DeletedUser111866

Do you think I should store my 3 sections of the spring garden set then in case I win the rest if I ever get the chance of DC's?
I say store, I think DCs will come sooner than next spring. And why not trying to get the remainder of the set next spring anyway? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.