• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Do you think I should store my 3 sections of the spring garden set then in case I win the rest if I ever get the chance of DC's?
I have 3 pieces in storage ... but I never tried to cobble together any further benefits (without having a complete set).

The Indian Palace and Winter Event set seem to work better with "extra pieces" or even "incomplete sets"
(Inno built in variability to favour different strategies).

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We have a winner again this week!

Congratulations to Dane thorson, who got within 2 minutes of the chosen time:
#27.PNG

and wins a full set of BPs

We will be in touch with you soon regarding your prize choice. Congratulations again! A new thread will be started soon with more chances to win in game goodies :)

DeletedUser96901

I say store, I think DCs will come sooner than next spring. And why not trying to get the remainder of the set next spring anyway? XD
but it takes month or years to get 2 missing pieces of one set in the DC

DeletedUser111866

but it takes month or years to get 2 missing pieces of one set in the DC
Months, yes. Years, not so, esp if you've already finished CMap. I've got three (of various sets) in a month, not doing every DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.