• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I say the Arc first because it's useful for building FP packs, useful for medals and by extension, victory expansions giving you more room to work with and gives guild goods. Of those three, I would then build the Chateau, because it boosts most quest rewards, most important of these are quests that give diamonds.

DeletedUser110179

This is one serious dude in the hood.

Plunder 12 Nov.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Nice rainbow circle effect :D I dont get it tho, is it his palace that's pillaged already?

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171112-200951.png

That monster is less than 100 FP short from level up and its owner is on my friendlist

DeletedUser110195

It seems that after lv 80, every tenth level increases 1%
The Arc increases 0.1% every level past 80. At 80, it gives 90% bonus on contribution rewards. So following this you'd need your Arc at lvl 180 to get 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.