• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108047

Week 23.... might have to pull an all-nighter and post every four minutes - anyone want to post the intervening post? :)

Does that mean you don't have those menus yet?

Wow, don't tell me the app actually advanced on the browser this time!

The colouring is a bit bright but (judging from the Quest overview) I guess that is going to be Forge of Empires' look in the future.

The main thing is the big and logical (like "why wasn't it always like that") changes. Now, I can not only see now much longer a building produces for but tell which option it is producing. Best of all, i can see the state of units in a barracks even while one of them is being recruited. It really is far better.

Unfortunately, there was no announcement on the forum, nor any feedback thread to which we can be sure Inno will read. Nice features, shame about the change management.

The app had several other small but sensible changes, too, as well as being able to handle the forthcoming message attachments feature. AND it updated in-game with no problem - first one in many months. I wonder if they finally got a new in-house app developer?

Last edited:
Unless Inno are already within sight of replacing the Flash version, I should think the browser will get similar changes soon. The new message screen is already on the browser - at least for beta - and the rest can't be far behind.

DeletedUser108047

Its been suggested to me that the AO and Kraken GB kill boosts don't apply when using auto battle - is this correct?

DeletedUser111589

Dunno. I have much more needed GB (habitat, cape, arc, alcatraz, rainforest) to even think whether Kraken is good or not.

DeletedUser110195

Of course the Kraken kill ability applies, it happens before you can push the button to autobattle, I also have no clue why the AO battle passive shouldn't work, it's a relatively small chance to crit same age units, if you hit autobattle and an arctic future unit attacks an oceanic future unit, the AO battle passive can't happen on that attack, whether you did it manually or not makes no difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Meh, I don't much care for the idea of being in a top 3, 10, or even 20 guild. To do so usually requires one to treat the game like a job, in which case it is no longer fun or a game.
Jobs are the best ... how kewl is that .
That's why Steve Jobs did so well .

Yeah so was my first win :P
Here we are at week 23, 4 wins to my name, a 17% win record for someone who's been in it from the beginning.
I hate winning ...

I won 5 Bountiful Cider Mills in the last event (where most players won only 1 or 2). It doesn't seem fair that so many have so little. My townsfolk are drowning in apple cider vinegar ... with tons of salad dressing for tasty dining ... while most citizens in every other city is stuck on very plain eating.

Here we are at week 23, 2 wins to my name ... but they were both double-rollovers (really 6 wins out of 22) ...
Making a massive 27% win record ... pretty close to Top Spot.

Top-1.png

LadyHecate

Major-General
Week 23 and not a sniff of a win! Don't even bother checking who's won now!!
With OF Pt4 released today, I've just seen the spoiler images for OF Pt5 which includes a third GB for OF!!! From it's entrance sign I'm assuming it'll be called The Wave!
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark3.png

DeletedUser111351

Here we are at week 23, 2 wins to my name ... but they were both double-rollovers (really 6 wins out of 22) ...
Making a massive 27% win record ... pretty close to Top Spot.
You must have missed where I described my win. Puts me at a win record of 75%. Granted I've got limited appearances.

DeletedUser110179

Week 23 and not a sniff of a win! Don't even bother checking who's won now!!
With OF Pt4 released today, I've just seen the spoiler images for OF Pt5 which includes a third GB for OF!!! From it's entrance sign I'm assuming it'll be called The Wave!
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark3.png
Just making it into a Top 3 guild makes you a winner already .
The wave looks very wavy ... would look great near a HMA Town Hall (Atlantis back to the future) .

Top 3 winners.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.