• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Here it is folks! This week's thread is now open :)

This week, the prize up for grabs is:

Any 7 BPs of your choice

As usual, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to reply in this thread. Posts within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time will win the prize. Usual rules apply, and this week's competiton will close at 11:30pm next Sunday, 16th October.

Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser110195

Oooh 7 BPs of my choice, that means I can get my THIRD Dynamic Tower built!

DeletedUser111589

That would mean I could build CdM, habitat or inno tower (both need same amount of bp) on jaims and observatory on cirgard

DeletedUser110195

Oh don't waste that on an obs, use it on an Arc if anything guild goods related.

I have recently gone up to LMA and was just been working out what I want to achieve while in it. Nothing too ambitious: a level or two on my GBs (Arc a few levels) and one new GB up a few levels.

Then I looked up the cost of these levels, added a quick & sloppy addition of the FP cost of research, totalled it all up and divided by my recent FP daily average.

< gulp >

It will take me six months!

Are you in a swap club for Arcs, Prinza?
No. I'm not even sure I want to go there. The problem is, I can see that having a lvl 60+ Arc is very strategically sensible but I also think it would kill the game for me. I don't see the fun in playing 'Forge Points of Empires'.

I'm willing to be convinced ..

Oracle? Wuh da fu is dat? 0_o
The Oracle of Delphi is a new 3x3 GB in beta requiring no goods and the BPs will be made available during a special tutorial on GBs, kicked off early in Iron Age.
It has been described by Inno as a GB that advanced players won't want, though it out performs Notre Dame on both per square and per FP cost.

oracleofdelphi.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser111510

Any 7 BPs of your choice
Oooh that would be nice! I have 10 GB's that need 1 more BP to unlock the next level, or more likely I could just get my Rainforest Project & Habitat completed and still have 4 leftover to put on my Arc for later.

DeletedUser110179

Thank heavens I didn't win a full set of Kraken bps ... I feel like a rocket heading for 1st place on the moon ... and then it's all over before it's even begun .
I was high school 100m athletics champion (also chess) and everything was over so quickly ... fortunately FoE is more like a marathon (or Quadrathlon) .

Kraken.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111510

Does anyone know where I can find the city planner tool I've seen mentioned a couple of times?

Status
Not open for further replies.