• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Well bridge, if you want to count the weeks it rolled over into your win % then I have a 43% win rate, not as impressive as the new guy with his triple, but for 23 weeks in it's still a good win rate.
Well, then you certainly are our reigning champion ... by total number of wins .

3d-white-people-winner.jpg

DeletedUser110195

As long as they leave my Arc alone....
All indications are that the devs don't just ignore whiners, they do the exact opposite of what the whiners want, so if they do anything to the Arc I expect it will be to make it stronger, not weaker.

DeletedUser111351

All indications are that the devs don't just ignore whiners, they do the exact opposite of what the whiners want, so if they do anything to the Arc I expect it will be to make it stronger, not weaker.
People better not give me a ton of free goods and BPs. The devs need to not supply me with everything I need. That would be just terrible.

<sits back and waits for GB goods to arrive in inbox>

DeletedUser110195

That guy had to have had some tens or even hundreds of thousands of FP ready to drop and a bunch of other people building it that he could donate to, taking 1st on most or all of them every level, to get so many blueprints.

Side note: I'm getting a touch tired of seeing kraken threads popping up on every world I play.

DeletedUser110195

Didn't bridge post a picture of something much bigger than a big mac? He posts so many pictures of things it's hard to remember whether I saw something here or on facebook. :P

In case he didn't, here's one:
1 trex burger.jpg

On another note, assuming you're not already planning to quit the game Prinza....care to join my Arc club? It would be 50 points daily, if you're okay with that.

DeletedUser108047

Just discovered 'The Expanse' - going to run out of episodes far too soon... any suggestions for similar?

DeletedUser111589

I've decided. Its inno not habitat. In either case, I'd have to build extra houses for gold. So inno is better as it'll give me FP.

DeletedUser110195

You left something out Dane....namely what you're talking about...but what springs to mind is Star Trek Enterprise, which has an episode called 'The Expanse'.

I've decided. Its inno not habitat. In either case, I'd have to build extra houses for gold. So inno is better as it'll give me FP.
Yea you could certainly save a lot of space with Inno, you just need the space to build it without dumping any houses(or at least as few as you can get away with without slitting your own throat supplies or goods-wise) I've kept some supplies buildings on greif even after getting Dynamic up, but only because I don't see a reason to get rid of them yet...not til I have a full ToR blueprint.

Yea you could certainly save a lot of space with Inno, you just need the space to build it without dumping any houses(or at least as few as you can get away with without slitting your own throat supplies or goods-wise) I've kept some supplies buildings on greif even after getting Dynamic up, but only because I don't see a reason to get rid of them yet...not til I have a full ToR blueprint.
You will need at least 8 production buildings (either Special or supplies) to get through Daily Challenges regularly.

Augustavian said:
On another note, assuming you're not already planning to quit the game Prinza....care to join my Arc club? It would be 50 points daily, if you're okay with that.
50/day is a stretch for me. I could do it on Arvahall, maybe.

DeletedUser111589

Supplies, extra population to delete, and even space. I'm as ready as I can be without BPs and goods.

I have free 6x6 space near ToR.

1,3k unemployed

Over 300k supplies which steadily rise (8 alchemists fitting perfectly inside of road rectangle)

See, no worries. Now if only I were to win this week...

DeletedUser110195

I presently have 2195 unemployed bums, mostly hanging out around my tribal squares(the cost to rent apartment space in the Innovation Tower is way too much for a hobo)

Status
Not open for further replies.