• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Giving it to 300 active people is like giving to the zz server :p

DeletedUser

Any update on what we can do with BPs that we don't want / need anymore?

DeletedUser7897

I wonder what are dimensions of new (Industrial) houses? are they still 2x2 or bigger? On pics they look like 3x2, can someone give us this information?

DeletedUser

I wonder what are dimensions of new (Industrial) houses? are they still 2x2 or bigger? On pics they look like 3x2, can someone give us this information?

They're 3x2. Check the beta forums, google "forge of empires beta forum" and you should find it, along with all the other buildings and their respective stats. Keep in mind that they're subject to changes whenever they want.

DeletedUser

Is there some kind of time line as to when the new ages will be coming? Also the guild wars?

DeletedUser7099

Is there some kind of time line as to when the new ages will be coming? Also the guild wars?

yepp tomorrow morning precisely at 7 A.M. i'm sure nothing will happen...

but if you look around on this forum a bit you might find some similar question, and the answers are still date-unknown. But it shouldn't be to long of a wait now :P

DeletedUser

wonder things? Dont think I ever used that term :P

Yeah Blacksmith said 'wonderous' which probably could be translated into awesome. But just as a simple player as i said before i think it's about the 7 wonders of the world, i could be wrong though.

DeletedUser7099

are you gonna announce the release date of the new age, or will it just happen out of the blue?

DeletedUser

Easter Sunday is 31st March

When the in-game Easter event starts has not been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.