• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just a few questions that I would like an answer too: -

Does anyone know when the mythical GvG will finally appear, this gas been rumoured and bruited about got as long as I have been playing?
Is there any more information on what is going to happen with regards to the spare blue prints that we all have in stock, this was bruited in this thread several months ago by Remorce (formerly Blacksmith) but as yet nothing has happened
Easter is in April this year, will we be having an Easter event and will it be similar to last years or more like the more recent events that have been fielded
We have had EMA bonus content and Industrial bonus content, yet there are still areas of the map that do not have provinces on them, will we be having HMA, LMA Colonial and progressive bonus contents to fill these map areas

GvG is on the beta at the moment, so I assume that it will come at some point. It's been there for a few months already. I'm guessing that they will release it in its current form once "most" of the people are done with Modern Era tech+map. To give their interest up for a bit more.

I'm not sure about the extra BPs, they talked about it that one time but never did share much details.

I'm not sure about Easter, but there's a Valentine's event on the beta server at the moment, so I think it's fair to say that they'll be the next event coming.

DeletedUser4879

Here I go again, but hope I'll never have to look at GvG in my world!:eek:

DeletedUser

GvG is on the beta at the moment, so I assume that it will come at some point. It's been there for a few months already. I'm guessing that they will release it in its current form once "most" of the people are done with Modern Era tech+map. To give their interest up for a bit more.

I'm not sure about the extra BPs, they talked about it that one time but never did share much details.

I'm not sure about Easter, but there's a Valentine's event on the beta server at the moment, so I think it's fair to say that they'll be the next event coming.

I doubt GvG is being held back b/c they want people to be done with ME. I have a feeling it has a lot more to do with the amount of bugs and exploits that are being discovered. That is only my guess though, but I do know they wouldn't want to release GvG unless it is well-polished.

DeletedUser7719

There are still some features from GvG that still need to be implemented as well. (Of course, I can't name any spoilers)

DeletedUser4089

As there has been a lot of talk about the treasury being terrible...
I'll give you a sneak of what has just come onto beta with the 1.21 update
Please note: Details may change between beta and here, this may or may not we what we get with the 1.21 update on EN servers (which has not been officially announced)
Saying that though, Countess did let slip that we can expect a new treasury screen with our next update.

Global > Your Guild > Treasury tab
oOuusIF.png

Please don't discuss details of this anywhere else on these forums as it's from beta and that's not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

Hello everyone,

As mentioned a few times previously, we will be making bigger efforts to keep you informed of any news which we are able to release. As such I feel there is no longer a need for a spoilers thread; if we can tell you we will :).

Status
Not open for further replies.