• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3157

it would be sooner if and only if IG changed marketing strategy ;)
but I understand you cannot write - even if you know ;)

There is not enough data to make proper observations about FoE IG marketing strategies yet :P
Quite sure they just winging it for now, stuff gets released when it is ready, pics get posted when someone is bored.

DeletedUser

There is not enough data to make proper observations about FoE IG marketing strategies yet :P
Quite sure they just winging it for now, stuff gets released when it is ready, pics get posted when someone is bored.

You`re a bit cheeky arent you? Would you like me to tell my buddy Blacksmith to give you a penalty or two?
Me and him are best buddies ya know?

DeletedUser10537

I hope it will be released beginning of june :p, as I might finish colonial age around that time...:D, I love the update though, soon we'll see 2 spearman against "tank" or even "nuke"..lol

DeletedUser2456

I hope it will be released beginning of june :p, as I might finish colonial age around that time...:D, I love the update though, soon we'll see 2 spearman against "tank" or even "nuke"..lol

I dont think they were even made then..

DeletedUser7719

R_SS_IndustrialAge_Residential4.png

DeletedUser

there are 4 types of house in the industrial age as in the colonial age

DeletedUser9815

Nice, has a touch of Blighty too it!....as we were the Industrial Master's! :cool:

DeletedUser7719

Chat system may actually be implemented quite soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chat system may actually be implemented quite soon.

This looks great! I think it will certainly increase the cohesion within guilds and it can change the dynamic of the neighbourhood - I can already imagine the chat on a Sunday (after)noon when Tower tournaments are about to finish. :D

DeletedUser

I think that when making that statement, Andram included the premium house as well. In this way, there are indeed 4 types of residence houses in the Colonial Age, namely:
Arcade houses
Country houses
Gambrel Roof houses
Plantation houses - the premium residential building.

Never mind - I mis-read the whole thing. Weirdly, I thought it was about the Colonial Age. :o Sorry. My bad.

DeletedUser

Anyone have any spoilers for the IA military units?? Would be interested in seeing what troops will be available and if they have and special skills like the CA rangers

DeletedUser

Anyone have any spoilers for the IA military units?? Would be interested in seeing what troops will be available and if they have and special skills like the CA rangers

Please note that it is not allowed to post any information related to other servers, including the test server on the en forums.
Quoting the Forum Rules:

- Please refrain from discussing other FoE servers (language and beta) in our forums. Each site gets updates at its own pace so things may be corrected from one site and not yet the other. Also complaining about features on other sites needlessly riles up other players.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser7719

So you're saying once the Industrial Age comes out (on another server), all these pictures will be deleted? Because my picture (not the Industrial one) was just meant to show what the chat system looked like...

Status
Not open for further replies.