• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5180

look closely at the natural history museum.............the sign above the door says national history museum

DeletedUser2206

Hmm. OK, so I guess maybe I won't spend anymore money on diamonds until I know what this is. I have no interest in more pvp than we currently have.

I agree with Princess of Florin; I get bullied enough on some servers; I will delete accounts if entire guilds are allowed to gang up on us, perhaps wiping out our cities, like in Grepolis. I left Grepo for FoE to get away from the gang-mentality, so am I really better off?

DeletedUser

I agree with Princess of Florin; I get bullied enough on some servers; I will delete accounts if entire guilds are allowed to gang up on us, perhaps wiping out our cities, like in Grepolis. I left Grepo for FoE to get away from the gang-mentality, so am I really better off?

Let's not be hasty about this. :) I don't think that any conclusions can be drawn yet as to what the guild wars feature is going to be. At least, as Blacksmith has said, we will be able to choose whether or not to participate.

Guild wars will be a main part of the battle system to the game. Where as players that dont want to battle all the time can opt out of guild wars.. everyone wins.

DeletedUser7719

Can we mention that there could​ be an awesome Easter event coming?

DeletedUser7719

I didn't mention another server... I'm just saying another spoiler which is that there may be an Easter event (can't give details I guess...). I wouldn't even know how/if I can explain it

DeletedUser

I didn't mention another server... I'm just saying another spoiler which is that there may be an Easter event (can't give details I guess...). I wouldn't even know how/if I can explain it

I think he will let it pass, Blacksmith knows you can be a Rogue sometimes.

DeletedUser276

what to the whom to the where?

just be careful what you say when talking about servers. Might be better not to so your safe from the monsters that are mods ;)

can mention the what... just not the where. Also as decreed by The biggest boss we had... no pictures videos allowed unfortunately that are not sanctioned by Inno.. ie only admins can post them of upcoming spoiler stuff unfortunately. I dont see the issue but if he does.. I dont argue. He wonderful. He da boss.

DeletedUser7719

I'm wishing that all of this that goes by is well.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with what people have been saying earlier, that too much Pvp could ruin the game. I remember how 4 years back I played tribal wars for a couple of months, I had a lot of fun and even spent a decent amount of money on it, about a week afterwards I was completely wiped off the map with the rest of my guild. I've never felt like a bigger idiot for spending money on something. It took many months for FoE to build up my trust to the point where I felt like donating money. Once again I've contributed a fair amount. I like FoE because it lets me build on my previous gains, it works well with my work schedule, and encourages altruistic behaviour. But if it gets to the point where a pack of angsty teenagers who have nothing better to do with their time can just bulldoze/plunder everything I've worked hard for, what's the point?

DeletedUser276

I agree with what people have been saying earlier, that too much Pvp could ruin the game.

If you read my previous posts I have always said the pvp guild wars is optional for players that want to participate.

I remember how 4 years back I played tribal wars for a couple of months, I had a lot of fun and even spent a decent amount of money on it, about a week afterwards I was completely wiped off the map with the rest of my guild.

This is not a conquest game. You CANNOT be wiped off the map

I like FoE because it lets me build on my previous gains, it works well with my work schedule, and encourages altruistic behaviour. But if it gets to the point where a pack of angsty teenagers who have nothing better to do with their time can just bulldoze/plunder everything I've worked hard for, what's the point?

The ability to plunder actually depends on you. If you set the times of production then sure they can attack you but you pick when you collect your stuff. So if you log in right before they come due then by some giant luck they plunder while your clicking which is minimal impact in the amount of houses and stuff you have. But this is a bit off topic :P not really a spoiler but a feedback.

altruistic
I thought only I knew what that was :D as I made the Altruists here lol.

DeletedUser

The pictures included in this thread are really exciting, but... the houses worry me. They look like they're 3 units wide instead of 2 units wide, unless they're just more elongated that the colonial age architecture.

That'll require an entirely different setup in my town if that's the case haha

DeletedUser

Is there anyone on the zz servers who progressed into the industrial age? What I'm curious about are the goods requirement for sector negotiations in the new map. If someone can make a list, it'll be deeply appreciated. Thanks

DeletedUser276

if you want to ask questions about the zz server then I would suggest making an account on the zz forums. Things have a tendency of changing from one server to another so I prefer info of other servers to remain on their servers.

DeletedUser

Alright, I realise that plundering isn't that big of a deal from a resources stand point, I could imagine that in mob form though it could add up. You've managed to calm my fears, thank you.

DeletedUser

I understand Industrial Age will be live on the .en servers in 1-2 maybe 3 weeks now that its already live on the beta and I was wondering when exactly will we have the "guild wars". My neighbourhood is getting smaller and smaller and its boring not to have people to fight with...
Of course I dont need a clear date as that would be impossible but an estimation of some sort, like a month or 2 months from now, would be great.
Also any other spoilers that devs can share would be great. Im just dying for a fight :(
Or just give me a 300 players neighbourhood or something. If you feel like doing experiments as to how many fights can a player endure in a day until passing out I can be your guinea pig. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.