• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, there is nothing announced yet. I am pretty sure we will get a heads up as soon as there is news. :)

DeletedUser6936

At this time is there any time frame proposed to make the gift icon, in the inventory, functional?

DeletedUser

Anything on guild wars?
It`s getting really boring to fight an ever shrinking neighbourhood, especially now with the possibility of developing 3 offensive GBs you can finish an 80 players neighbourhood in like 40 minutes. We`re all turning into farmers here and this is not what, for many of us, the incentive to play this game was. Ofc nice looking buildings and all that...

And if the guild wars are still nowhere to be found please consider making bigger neighbourhoods.

DeletedUser

Any update on what additional BPs can be used for?

The latest information we have received from Anwar about that was:

That's currently classed as a "major" unscheduled ticket for me, so soon (sorry, can't be more specific than that). Good news: We have finally hired another game designer, so I expect to get more of the backlog tickets done once he has settled in.

So... soon. Hopefully!

DeletedUser1094

Pembar, the first thing we will do, when we have any news... is posting it in here. When nothing is posted, about the unusable duplicates, it's because we simply don't have any additional information to post. Please... be patient...

DeletedUser7719

Well, at least he's keeping this thread alive. Next time I get news, I might have forgotten about this thread.
Btw,
there's a nice little event/quest-line being tested (will not give any more details)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, at least he's keeping this thread alive. Next time I get news, I might have forgotten about this thread.
Btw,
there's a nice little event being tested (will not give any more details)

Tested where? Its not on the .zz server

DeletedUser

It never hurts to ask. Asking the same question once a week does not constitute as spamming.

DeletedUser7719

Don't worry Pembar. The second one of the mods or us find out, we'll put it here as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

nagging is what keeps this thread alive and it seemed like it was running out of oxygen!

Status
Not open for further replies.