• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So you're saying once the Industrial Age comes out (on another server), all these pictures will be deleted? Because my picture (not the Industrial one) was just meant to show what the chat system looked like...

As it says in the rules "Each site gets updates at its own pace so things may be corrected from one site and not yet the other. Also complaining about features on other sites needlessly riles up other players."
Things on .zz for example can still change a lot before being released here. It's okay to discuss things but try to keep from starting a riot over things that might not happen / might change completely before they reach us :)

~Mutzena~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

I thought the reason why this thread is titled with spoiler warning is so we could ignore such obstacles and post actual spoilers that are avalible.

DeletedUser276

the chat system will not be exactly what is released here as what is exactly on zz right now. There will definitely be changes. I dont mind discussion but try to keep zz stuff on zz ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if I've been a bit too harsh over this guys :) I didn't want to scare anyone or be evil, but got perhaps a bit carried away staring at the rulebook. Apologies for confusing you.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

I think the problem is that .zz stuff is still under development. So showing things here, from there, might cause complaints from players if the feature had to be changed for some reason or another before being introduced.

DeletedUser276

go ahead byeordie... just dont discuss other servers and we are good :)

I think the problem is that .zz stuff is still under development. So showing things here, from there, might cause complaints from players if the feature had to be changed for some reason or another before being introduced.

tis why I made it clear in my post that things will change Taer ;)

its a new guide for the forums so people are trying to see where things fit in on players and mods side.

DeletedUser7719

This is what the Chat System may look like:
Help 4.JPG
I'm sorry if I've been a bit too harsh over this guys :) I didn't want to scare anyone or be evil, but got perhaps a bit carried away staring at the rulebook. Apologies for confusing you.

~Mutzena~
No hard feelings. You're trying your best to play by the rules. Keep up the good work! :D

DeletedUser5026

Anyone have any spoilers for the IA military units?? Would be interested in seeing what troops will be available and if they have and special skills like the CA rangers

Hey dzeadow,

Here's what the IA military units look like:

1.JPG

They all have a common special ability, which is wearing red and looking suspiciously like our historical Roman army. :p
Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

THANKS L.R! lol... I guess I should have specified InA or Industrial Age. But since that discussion got the kibosh I guess we can't see or talk about it anyway!

Love the humor on a Monday though!

DeletedUser276

talk about the units I dont care dzeadow :P its just specifics about other servers thats a no no :D

DeletedUser7837

Any spoilers about 'wonderous' things that we can do with duplicate Bps ? :P

DeletedUser3157

Those who aint noticed the obvious by yet from pics, there looks to be a huge change coming down regarding residential buildings :)

DeletedUser

Great Buildings:
  • The top right one looks like the US Capitol building.
  • The left one looks like Royal Albert Hall.

Anyone else think so or do you have a better guess?

DeletedUser17

Guys the Building images posted about IA are not final and therefore the images will be removed for now. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser

Guild Wars

Thats right guild vs guild vs guild vs gu... well you get the idea. Massive battles and the plains will run red in the blood of your neighbors. When this is put in the game will turn into more of a pvp setting but still have that same run on your own to build a sim city that some of you enjoy. Which path will you take.... world domination with your guild or a kingdom on the edge of the world more advanced than any other around you...

Hmm. OK, so I guess maybe I won't spend anymore money on diamonds until I know what this is. I have no interest in more pvp than we currently have.

DeletedUser

I believe I remember talk of the guild wars feature being completely optional if one weren't interested in participating. But I am anxious to hear more details as well.

DeletedUser

I believe I remember talk of the guild wars feature being completely optional if one weren't interested in participating. But I am anxious to hear more details as well.
I do participate in pvp, but the real reason I play is the 4x aspect.

DeletedUser6065

If your guild, or members of it wish to participate and you do not, I predict you will be having a very difficult future . . . mk

DeletedUser

If your guild, or members of it wish to participate and you do not, I predict you will be having a very difficult future . . . mk

Perhaps. We shall see. Personally I can't wait for more details about any of the things mentioned in this thread. So exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.