• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Remove visiting popup

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser113235

+1 that demotivated me recently to sit in taverns everyday
Yeah, exactly. I visit tavern only when it's a quest or daily challenge.
The chance of getting FPs don't worth the time it takes.
Load 80 taverns is a lot of request to the server, tho I saw here many players worried that some new ideas will take resources from the server while the current system is broken.

DeletedUser113235

Bump
I think this can be implemented easily, plus everyone agreee with this improvement.

DeletedUser113235

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100133

Hello

As you can see a few comments have been deleted or edited due to them been off topic and breaching the rules. Can we stick to the topic and be polite to each other, please?

Thank you

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
+1
And I think this is more of a mobile version issue. When the tavern pops up, you don't have much clear space to click and dismiss the pop window. And after you dismiss it, you kinda lose track which friend to visit next. If there is no pop up window, you can easily keep track and visit the next, and the next, and the next, one by one, just like with "Aid".

On desktop it is not a very big deal. There is much more clear space to click to dismiss the pop window and because the pop window does not cover the player portrait, you don't lose track which one to visit next.

I play on desktop mainly. So my +1 is mainly out of consideration for other people. Because I am such a good person: "I'm just curious. Why am I so good?" -- Wraith.

Vesiger

Monarch
I rather like knowing who is sitting in my friends' taverns, and how many spaces are left until they're full... but perhaps I'm just odd that way!

DeletedUser

-1 I use looking in taverns to get a feel which people are actually visiting them regularly and may be worth to sent a friends request when I see them appear frequently by others and after I have my spring cleaning.
There is a new tendency of people who do not visit taverns anymore.
Some care to share the news (spam) with all their friends but most do not.