• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fix this button locations

• Thread starter DeletedUser113235
  • Start date

DeletedUser113235

IMG_20190103_143508_242.jpg

In the vikins, the button of "Return Home" is very close to all other buttons and every time I just misclick it and it's very annoying go back and forth.

Simple make the button Horizontal Alignment to the Right.

Reason: In the main city the "Buildings" Button is the left. But on vikings it's not so the UX is confusing and causing this problem.

Edit: Possibly can remove this button at all, and give this functionality to the boat

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
View attachment 17469

In the vikins, the button of "Return Home" is very close to all other buttons and every time I just misclick it and it's very annoying go back and forth.

Simple make the button Horizontal Alignment to the Right.

Reason: In the main city the "Buildings" Button is the left. But on vikings it's not so the UX is confusing and causing this problem.

All buttons are close together. It means you should not just click, but actually look at what you are doing.

Edit: Possibly can remove this button at all, and give this functionality to the boat

Are you sure you will be able to click that in the right way? Boat is supposed to lead you to the settlement. Are you sure you will make no mistakes there?

BTW, you do know this falls under feedback?

DeletedUser113235

All buttons are close together. It means you should not just click, but actually look at what you are doing.

Are you sure you will be able to click that in the right way? Boat is supposed to lead you to the settlement. Are you sure you will make no mistakes there?

BTW, you do know this falls under feedback?

You have no-idea of programming and design, right?
So if you don't, you can't critice my Fix to the new game feature. I'm sure a lot of players falling in this wrong UX and returning to the main village by mistake.
That's why I created this thread - To HELP all those playets, not just for me.

DeletedUser

+1 I am clearly to subconsciously playing FoE.
Yes, true in the feedback thread I meantioned it too.