Vesiger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We went up to platinum level this week - I assumed we were going to keep bouncing between gold and silver leagues.
    We are going to get annihilated!
    We're finally reassigned to the silver league - I hope the opposition will be a bit more equal down here!
    Reactions: Cursedveggie
    Cursedveggie
    Cursedveggie
    I was hoping to move to Gold to get my butt kicked :lol: maybe next round
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    We managed to hold an average of five sectors and were ranked fifth in both seasons - the sixth-ranked guilds were inactive
    Just discovered I accidentally got rid of my champions' retreat at some point...
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    I think I stored it to obtain space for some event requirement and some time later sold it to the antique dealer on the assumption it was a duplicate of the one in my city...
    I had so many champions I didn't even notice, until I found they weren't regenerating after GBG.
    kilnamar
    Yes, send in a support ticket about it, if you haven’t already. We love to help if possible!
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    It was my mistake, and I profited by it in the antique dealer - I just need to work to get another one, that's all...
    Hey, I was wanting to touch base on the Friends Tavern issue you mentioned on the feedback thread, to gather some more detail. Let me know if you're able to do so. Thanks!
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    Logged out, logged in again - 16 minutes of bonus appeared. Took revenge on neighbourhood - bonus now frozen at 15 minutes and seconds are no longer counting down (although tavern shop reveals it was really 11 minutes and decreasing )
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    Same thing again today: the timer froze up either when I went back to his city to plunder it, or else when I went into the market subsequently (I didn't notice which)
    Vesiger
    Vesiger
    Tested again.
    Visiting another player's city will freeze the timer.
    Trapped in a weird and unbalanced neighbourhood with both Arctic Future and Iron Age players - eek!
    A lot of aiding going on at the moment... when I visit my guildmates' cities, there's nothing left to aid!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…