• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Remove visiting popup

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser113235

I will go straight to my idea (fix)

When you visit someone's tavern - you get popup of his tavern (PC and phone)

Why? I don't know...
Does this useful? Probably no cause it slow performance and time.

Add button in settings to remove this.

Thanks

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I like it, i really don't need to see how my avatar is visiting lol ... i only need this little number that fly like when ypu aid ..showig +1 for fp and +30 for silver and that is it ;-)

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

Yup, just show whatever was gained by the visiit similar to Aid, no need to show the Tavern Widow for each click.
– If a player really wants to see another players Tavern – then go to the city can click the Tavern.
– Etther simply remove the Tavern pop up or make and option as suggested.

Agent327

Overlord
I will go straight to my idea (fix)

When you visit someone's tavern - you get popup of his tavern (PC and phone)

Why? I don't know...
Does this useful? Probably no cause it slow performance and time.

Add button in settings to remove this.

Thanks

Still haven't found the search function?

Agent327

Overlord

Already got that as well.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ern-popups-to-the-side-like-aid-popups.36078/

And ofcourse there is this

Guide to the Ideas Section

There you can find something very interesting. It reads like this:

Once you have searched for similar ideas and have found that your idea is one of a kind, you may create a new thread.

DeletedUser113235

DeletedUser99588

Discuss about the idea.
Not about if it was suggested before or not, you already know that I like to break rules

Your not breaking any rules it's just a guide. Agent hasn't quite differentiated between the two but it keeps him happy if he can parrot such things. Or maybe they should be rules and those who can't be mentioned that are responsible for the forum don't understand the difference. I think they probably do though as they don't tend to castigate those that don't strictly follow it.

There are those that blindly follow and others that think for themselves.

Emberguard

Legend
Posting links to an original/duplicate you found is quite useful, however when it comes to managing whether a duplicate should stand or be moved to one of the previous threads, please leave that to the mods to decide.

Agent327

Overlord
I've deleted a few posts that aren't really relevant to the thread. Please keep the topic to the idea.

You do understand that when you combine this with the existing threads you have more than enough positive votes to move on?

@PeralelArt, that why it is smart to use existing ideas instead of repeating the same over and over again.

It gives you a headstart!

Shad23

Emperor
+1 for the idea i find it time consuming to visit each tavern please implement this and end the clic fest