• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

On Jaims I dropped temporarily down to 85 supplies by doing quest. And that damned jester gave me 5 spearmen and 5 slingers, all of which are bronze age units. That research lunatic offered 40 diamonds to research all colonial tech when I'm just 4 techs in.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Back to Guild Jumping. I just had a guild jumper come and take up the trade offers I’d made to try and get the one good needed to gain a map sector/conquer a province ... the last thing needed for FB quest and another quest. I’d been trying to also win it by fighting, but not succeeding. Woopee! I finished all the FB quests, and got two upgrades (one for completing the quests and one for getting a touchdown). Level 5. I’m happy! 5 hours 20 mins to go. I thought I was outta the game 5 days ago. Go guild jumpers :)

DeletedUser110179

11 Yards short of TD reward.

11 Yards short of TD Upgrade.jpg

DeletedUser111866

so.... with a name like "Gotcha Haha".... am I supposed to take that advice seriously?
Frankly, yes, except maybe for that Seed Vault bit. However, this tactics is probably valid only very early into the game, while you haven't yet acquired enough friends, or when you have a lot of time on your hands to do 2000+ aids per day. When your expectations settle, you might as well settle your city in one of the better guilds and progress with them.

Emberguard

Legend
yeah. I'm in some pretty good guilds as it is. Only one guild that is "meh" and that deliberate so I don't have to do much in that world

DeletedUser111866

Me too. Although it seems that even getting both Arc and Obs is not enough to advance to their main guild from the academy, so I'm going to seek another guild.

DeletedUser110179

so.... with a name like "Gotcha Haha".... am I supposed to take that advice seriously?
I would ... names can be deceptive ... he's the one that attacked my city and killed the HI on startup (Kraken).
He's only in HMA ... with a ton of stuff (a comfy guild can ruin your gaming edge).

Gotchya Haha Feb6 EN6.jpg

Vesiger

Monarch
I got up three hours early in order to complete (I thought) yesterday's daily challenge, and discovered I had to complete an extra 55 productions... I'm up to 36 so far with thirty minutes to go. Not a happy camper this (very early) morning :-(

Vesiger

Monarch
Quest completed with 10 minutes to spare (I have nine production buildings).
Won a premium residential building and constructed it, which was at least worth while.
Porridge cooked and eaten meanwhile. Going back to bed!

DeletedUser111866

Quest completed with 10 minutes to spare (I have nine production buildings).
Won a premium residential building and constructed it, which was at least worth while.
Porridge cooked and eaten meanwhile. Going back to bed!
Grats :) thankfully I don't yet need to rush some 50 productions due to low age.

Status
Not open for further replies.